Watching NU on the BTN question

i got rid of Direct TV largely because I can watch the NFL now through Verizon on Apple TV, but I found out the the BTN does not offer a stand alone package for football. I'm not getting anchored into a cable/sat company's month bill as we watch Netflix. Other than a bar or the like, are there other options for viewing? I just want NU football.

• Fire 1

I was wondering if I can go back just to the basic ch package and still get the sports package, on Direct TV. I need that to get the B1G ch.

I remember them telling me I would not be able to drop to a basic package and get the B1G nenwork., when the B1G network started up.

GBR!!!

PlayStation vue

Had to look it up to believe it. $35 / month for mid-level package including BTN! Has anyone tried this out on here?

I have it and it works pretty well. I strongly recommend getting and Amazon Fire TV or using a PS4 for streaming. It just came out on the Roku last week, but it is a very dumbed down version of the app. It's fine for a secondary TV, but it is missing a lot of features. I have my main TV hooked up to the Fire TV and the only issue I have is the frame rate but that should be fixed soon with an update coming any day that takes it to 60fps. I also have 100 mb/s internet and the Fire TV is hardwired to the router. Your results might be different if you are using wifi or have slower internet. I have found that the price far outweighs any negatives.

• Fire 1