Hillary: If you don't believe according to the government you must change.

So, we should deport citizens that kill other citizens?

My preference is throwing them in jail, but it appears 2000 is a little easier on crime than the rest. Whatever, to each their own...

Don't purposefully misrepresent what I have said, thanks.

It'd be a lot easier to do that if anything you said made much rational sense.

Look who is once again making a personal attack on a poster who you disagrees with.. If you can't control yourself maybe you should post in here, just a thought!

You're edit is a much more reasonable stance, but that is not what you originally said...

I would also stop any and all muslims from coming into this country.

The only problem I have with you edit is; we don't deport/do much of anything with soverine citizens they kill cops and don't recognize the federal government or its laws... why should we deport sharia law muslims?

Right, but I did add that number of posts ago. Then I decided, just a couple posts ago, it could be on a time frame.. Like Jimmy Carter did.

Ok, I'm done.. next subject.

My preference is throwing them in jail, but it appears 2000 is a little easier on crime than the rest. Whatever, to each their own...

Look who is once again making a personal attack on a poster who you disagrees with.. If you can't control yourself maybe you should post in here, just a thought!

I'm not attacking you as a person, I'm attacking the lack of logic and coherency present in your posts.

I'm not attacking you as a person, I'm attacking the lack of logic and coherency present in your posts.

There is plenty of logic in stopping those who seek to destroy us from entering this country.. You just disagree with it.

You're edit is a much more reasonable stance, but that is not what you originally said...

I would also stop any and all muslims from coming into this country.

The only problem I have with you edit is; we don't deport/do much of anything with soverine citizens they kill cops and don't recognize the federal government or its laws... why should we deport sharia law muslims?

What happened in Oregon recently, or Ruby Ridge, or Waco Texas?

Right. All those incidents had some form of action by the group before law enforcement became invloved... it's not a crime to hold a belief. It is a crime to plot, aid, or otherwise carry out terrorism. Just because you believe in sharia doesn't necessarily mean you are a threat. Plenty of Christians beliebe in abstinence, not using contraceptives, and are prolife; but many have had premarital sex, use contraceptives, or have had some form of an abortion. Just because you identify with a beliefe doesn't mean you follow all its tenets.

lol, so you agree with what I have been saying.. part of it anyway!

Yes. I said as much before. I just have a problem throwing the baby out with the bath water.

There is plenty of logic in stopping those who seek to destroy us from entering this country.. You just disagree with it.

But none in banning Muslims from entering and your lack of explanation as to how/why we're supposed to deport the evil muslims

So you are ok with them attacking and killing Americans... Good to know you don't care.

See I can distort your point just like you are mine.

Terrorist attacks don't destroy this country. They don't have that power.

9/11 was orders of magnitude more deadly than anything that has happened since. Heck, domestic crime in the US dwarfs terrorist incidents in the Western world, and neither of those things (while they're all awful tragedies) come close to even putting a dent in our countries.

You're looking at the wrong threat. The threat is our response. Losing our heads, eroding or dismantling American values, and becoming the very thing we swore to destroy.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.