Hillary: If you don't believe according to the government you must change.

are you moving the goalposts just a bit to further your point?

says the guy who just tried to re-define what it means to be a US-born citizen..

yeah, I know.. making American follow American laws and not some other law.. really redefining what it means to be US-born citizen.

“So when those two (law & Bible) come into conflict, God’s rules always win." Rubio.

Should we deport him, too?

those pesky moving goalposts.. Did he kill anyone based on that belief?

says the guy who just tried to re-define what it means to be a US-born citizen..

yeah, I know.. making American follow American laws and not some other law.. really redefining what it means to be US-born citizen.

“So when those two (law & Bible) come into conflict, God’s rules always win." Rubio.

Sooooo.....we wait till these citizens kill someone and then deport them?

So when those two (law & Bible) come into conflict, Gods rules always win." Rubio.

Exactly. You're just discriminating against them based on your own beliefs before they've done anything wrong.

How do we jump from "Do you believe in sharia law" to "are trying to kill as many non-sharia US citizens as they can?" And how do we legally punish people at different ends of that spectrum? One end is a belief, and one end involves action.

You can't criminalize beliefs.

So when those two (law & Bible) come into conflict, Gods rules always win." Rubio.

Exactly. You're just discriminating against them based on your own beliefs before they've done anything wrong.

How do we jump from "Do you believe in sharia law" to "are trying to kill as many non-sharia US citizens as they can?" And how do we legally punish people at different ends of that spectrum? One end is a belief, and one end involves action.

Gingrich said believe, but I said believe and acted on by killing.

Ok, yes, we're in agreement. If any US citizen kills anyone, we should probably look into that.

• Fire 1

Since this thread has kind of spun off to sharia law which includes ISIS.. found this gem today.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/08/15/former-brigadier-general-presidents-briefer-told-centcom-official-to-skew-intel-on-isis/

A former brigadier general revealed on Fox News Monday some new information about the White House's role in U.S. Central Command's skewing of intelligence to downplay the threats of ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Last week, a House Republican task force concluded in a 15-page report that U.S. military leaders altered intelligence reports "to paint a rosier picture" of the U.S.-led fight against ISIS than intelligence analysts believed was warranted.

The report blamed “structural and management changes” at the intelligence directorate for the distortions, but stopped short of explaining WHY the changes were made. According to Defense News, "the problems followed the change in Central Command’s leadership from Marine Gen. James Mattis, as CENTCOM commander, to Army Gen. Lloyd Austin."

Ok, yes, we're in agreement. If any US citizen kills anyone, we should probably look into that.

Not what I said, but you knew that..

Also, I would add all those caught planning an attack.. gone. I would also stop any and all muslims from coming into this country.

• Fire 1

Also, I would add all those caught planning an attack.. gone. I would also stop any and all muslims from coming into this country.

That last sentence... smgdh...
  • Fire 1

no hate at all.. just smart. To stop those attacking you on your own soil, stop them from entering your country. Pretty simple!

no hate at all.. just smart. To stop those attacking you on your own soil, stop them from entering your country. Pretty simple!

One person.

Not "those". One person. You would ban an entire religion of people from immigrating because one person of foreign natuonality committed a heinous act here in the last 15 years.

One person.

Not "those". One person. You would ban an entire religion of people from immigrating because one person of foreign natuonality committed a heinous act here in the last 15 years.

There are been move than one person that has had ties to ISIS or was inspired by ISIS that have killed Americans on American soil... Not only here, but in other countries, we should not ignore that and allow it to grow.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/06/17/world/middleeast/map-isis-attacks-around-the-world.html

One is more than enough, but it is more than one. Not sure where you got your information.

One person.

There are been move than one person that has had ties to ISIS or was inspired by ISIS that have killed Americans on American soil... Not only here, but in other countries, we should not ignore that and allow it to grow.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/06/17/world/middleeast/map-isis-attacks-around-the-world.html

One is more than enough, but it is more than one. Not sure where you got your information.

I got the number on my own sifting through the events you've just linked. In the United States there has been ONE person born outside of the United States that was involved in the incidents you linked to. One. It was the wife in the San Bernardino incident. Maybe I'm off, but out of only a handful of incidents to begin with, how can you justify baring an entire religion?

More scrutiny sure, but an outright ban? Give me a break.

• Fire 1