Hillary: If you don't believe according to the government you must change.

Well, I heard that one of last years' walk ons from a small Nebraska town got into some trouble, so Nebraska is no longer taking walk ons. In fact they're going to kick all of the current walk ons that are on the team off the team.

lol, at least some are making serious arguments for themselves, but this is just silly.

Well, I heard that one of last years' walk ons from a small Nebraska town got into some trouble, so Nebraska is no longer taking walk ons. In fact they're going to kick all of the current walk ons that are on the team off the team.

lol, at least some are making serious arguments for themselves, but this is just silly.

Why is that? They are all part of the same group defined as "walk ons" so their practices, rules, moral compass's must be the same so let's get rid of them and not let any more come. Because if one was bad then we should ban them all.

Why is that? They are all part of the same group defined as "walk ons" so their practices, rules, moral compass's must be the same so let's get rid of them and not let any more come. Because if one was bad then we should ban them all.

Well, first off we were talking about those that are following and killing based on sharia law. Just a minor difference...

Actually, attacks worldwide SHOULD play a huge part in such an action, ignoring those attacks is just plain, well, ignorant.

Who said they aren't considered? Banning an entire religion from immigrating when a small minority cause problems is just, well, plain ignorant.

We're not talking about attacks around the world. We're talking about attacks here in the US by immigrants and foreign nationals, and the fear of an attack occurring here. I'm telling you that fear is, by the numbers, largely unjustified.

Well, you sure made it sound like you were saying it with your comment above.

Obviously you need to consider the big picture and any attack that occurs outside the US. If violence in regions is escalating, then people from those regions require more scrutiny, that's a no brainer. You also need to consider the micro level here at home though, which is arguably most important. That's what I meant. We don't have nearly the problems that the rest of the world has from immigrants/refugees. We also do a decent job of vetting our refugees, and immigrants recieve several checks as well. So why do we need to ban an entire religion from entering due to the problems caused by a small minority, i.e. one person?

I'm still trying to figure out how many people need to be deported. How big is this problem? :dunno

Do you think everyday citizens should decide this? If not, then you agree your question is silly.

You have a strong opinion on who should be allowed in/deported, but his question on how many should be deported is silly?

What?

• Fire 1

Actually, attacks worldwide SHOULD play a huge part in such an action, ignoring those attacks is just plain, well, ignorant.

Who said they aren't considered? Banning an entire religion from immigrating when a small minority cause problems is just, well, plain ignorant.

We're not talking about attacks around the world. We're talking about attacks here in the US by immigrants and foreign nationals, and the fear of an attack occurring here. I'm telling you that fear is, by the numbers, largely unjustified.

Obviously you need to consider the big picture and any attack that occurs outside the US. If violence in regions is escalating, then people from those regions require more scrutiny, that's a no brainer. You also need to consider the micro level here at home though, which is arguably most important. That's what I meant. We don't have nearly the problems that the rest of the world has from immigrants/refugees. We also do a decent job of vetting our refugees, and immigrants recieve several checks as well. So why do we need to ban an entire religion from entering due to the problems caused by a small minority, i.e. one person?

To the bold, do you have any facts to back this or is it just your opinion?

Your continued stance on this being one person is clearly showing your lack if understanding. The US has had 5 attacks that were ISIS inspired, citizen or not. That is more than one person. I also posted a link in a different thread that showed a number of muslim boys attacking a girl and quoting sharia law. I am not going to bother looking for it, now though.

I'm still trying to figure out how many people need to be deported. How big is this problem? :dunno

Do you think everyday citizens should decide this? If not, then you agree your question is silly.

You have a strong opinion on who should be allowed in/deported, but his question on how many should be deported is silly?

What?

I will ask you.. DO you think everyday citizens should decide this? So Strong opinion now gives me the power to deport whoever I want?

Silly!

Hey...I'm just asking for a rough number.

For instance, for the Trumpster to deport all the illegal Mexicans, I know that it's roughly 8,000,000 - 10,000,000 people. That will take a military action and one of the fastest growing jobs in the country will be prison bus drivers headed south.

So, here we are at this issue and you seem passionate about deporting all these people who are a major threat to us. So, for me to decide to support this, I need to know what kind of operation are we looking at? This could get expensive and I want to know if we should spend the money on it.

Do we need to rent cargo ships to haul all these people somewhere else? :dunno

Hey...I'm just asking for a rough number.

For instance, for the Trumpster to deport all the illegal Mexicans, I know that it's roughly 8,000,000 - 10,000,000 people. That will take a military action and one of the fastest growing jobs in the country will be prison bus drivers headed south.

So, here we are at this issue and you seem passionate about deporting all these people who are a major threat to us. So, for me to decide to support this, I need to know what kind of operation are we looking at? This could get expensive and I want to know if we should spend the money on it.

Do we need to rent cargo ships to haul all these people somewhere else? :dunno

You dodged my question.. Who should decide these things?

What?

I will ask you.. DO you think everyday citizens should decide this? So Strong opinion now gives me the power to deport whoever I want?

Silly!

Buster isn't asking you to personally decide which people to deport. He's asking your opinion, since you have a strong opinion on the subject. Your responses to his question are a hell of a lot sillier than the question itself.

What?

Silly!

Buster isn't asking you to personally decide which people to deport. He's asking your opinion, since you have a strong opinion on the subject. Your responses to his question are a hell of a lot sillier than the question itself.

Me having an opinion on that matter has nothing to do with how many would actually need to be deported. I know you think you have some kind of gotcha but you don't.

A government agency would decide that, and if it is only one person and it makes this country safer, then so be it. If it is 10,000, then so be it. My opinion on numbers would be meaningless.

To the bold, do you have any facts to back this or is it just your opinion?

To your question about the bold, I'm currently having breakfast with 4 non-citizens who had to go through a rigorous process at the U.S. Embassy in their country in order to get short term visas.

Fact is there are crazy people out there who do crazy things. This issue gets way too much focus. I'll repeat what I said in another topic: Russia has killed more than 5 times more European civilians than terrorists have killed European or American civilians in the past 2.5 years.