Oregon Week Pressers

Mavric

Hey. Hey! HEY!!!

What happened to pointing the thumb??!??!?!

Banker downplayed his experience coaching against Oregon, saying he’s had experience against a lot of teams, “but there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it because I wasn't playing.” He said NU’s defense would have to be as efficient as they’ve ever been, because one mistake could end up turning into a touchdown for the Ducks.

Link

Yes, Oregon coached mentioned well coached special teams, but in the same breathe pretty much mentioned the Huskers leading the country in picks, an excellent offensive team, playing in a great venue, great fans... (for those who can't watch clip at this time and left with reading tweets)

He also mentioned the huge/significant 4th quarter margin the Huskers have had and that the first two games were tight - then bam! the avalanche.

I also keep hearing questions to all coaches bringing up the Oregon/OSU-Huskers-now thing and wonder if they are getting a bit tired of addressing the past and whatnot. But that might just be me.

This feels a little awkward. Looks like a giant 2 million dollar room and only two reporters in it.

All that money and they can't find a camera angle that doesn't shot he lack of attendance? I know they have had a lot of success recently, but could you imagine a pressed that lightly attended at Nebraska? I thmk there is still a large gap between blue bloods and everyone else.