Barfknecht: Playmakers help give Huskers early edge in Big Ten West

Saunders

Ladies and gentlemen ... boys and girls ... let me introduce you to the new favorite to win the Big Ten West Division.

Thanks, but got hit by the OWH paywall, and the paper isn't worth $25/mo. for digital access. Any way you could regurgitate what his points are? Or is it pretty much a direct repudiation of what he said about Nebraska before the season started?

Ladies and gentlemen ... boys and girls ... let me introduce you to the new favorite to win the Big Ten West Division.

Thanks, but got hit by the OWH paywall, and the paper isn't worth $25/mo. for digital access. Any way you could regurgitate what his points are? Or is it pretty much a direct repudiation of what he said about Nebraska before the season started?

<REDACTED> You can get around the OWH paywall that way.

Edited by NUance
I removed the instruction on how to circumvent the OWH paywall. It's best not to have that here. I'm sure anyone who wants to, can use google to find out how to circumvent it elsewhere.

DPE definitely qualifies as a playmaker and that punt return was a great effort by him.

It would be nice if we gave him anything resembling a chance going forward:

It's redorkulous that valuable time is going by and all these talented guys just seem to be standing there. It's time for everybody to get on the same page.