Not Happy With Our Fans

I need to get into this woodshed. Been a member almost 2 years, but yet to venture in

Apparently this whole thread was an advertisement for the woodshed. Looks like it worked. I feel so used.

Apparently some Prince in Nigeria wants to send you $1 million dollars (he emailed me). PM me your bank account & routing number and I'll put you two in touch....

lol

• Fire 1

I need to get into this woodshed. Been a member almost 2 years, but yet to venture in

Apparently this whole thread was an advertisement for the woodshed. Looks like it worked. I feel so used.

Apparently some Prince in Nigeria wants to send you $1 million dollars (he emailed me). PM me your bank account & routing number and I'll put you two in touch....

lol

Thanks pal! Must be my lucky day! Maybe I can pay someone for the woodshed password once I get the million. Sweet!

Seems pretty specific to college football where the fans can't appreciate wins unless they dominate every quarter.

I think there is some decent real estate between "dominate every quarter" and "losing to the #78 team in the country at the end of the third quarter."

shiz, happens. We were sloppy, paid for it, and came back. Teams above us and below us have done the same. Some "better" teams have slacked and paid for it with losses. We haven't. Michigan was outplayed by CU til their qb dropped. Wisconsin barely beat and almost didn't beat an fcs team. FSU got shellacked by a now 1 loss Louisville team that depends on a qb to have the best game of his life every game to win. No team is immune to faults. But hey, we've had our and fought through them. Enjoy it rather than complaining.

Seems pretty specific to college football where the fans can't appreciate wins unless they dominate every quarter.

I think there is some decent real estate between "dominate every quarter" and "losing to the #78 team in the country at the end of the third quarter."

shiz, happens. We were sloppy, paid for it, and came back. Teams above us and below us have done the same. Some "better" teams have slacked and paid for it with losses. We haven't. Michigan was outplayed by CU til their qb dropped. Wisconsin barely beat and almost didn't beat an fcs team. FSU got shellacked by a now 1 loss Louisville team that depends on a qb to have the best game of his life every game to win. No team is immune to faults. But hey, we've had our and fought through them. Enjoy it rather than complaining.

It's bound to happen. If it happens one game here and there, that's how it goes. When it's basically been the same thing every game, it's kind of a trend.

Our(?) Fans Not Happy with Matty Ice!

I may or may not post later in the secret chat room located underneath the Woodshed via a virtual trap door.

Tweet me a picture of yourself performing the secret handshake with another Insider and either I will or I won't give you access to all of this story or else I'll redirect you to some other click bait page.

• Fire 3