Beeping Footballs

Mavric

I don't have an issue with us using anything that will help but I don't think our main guys have really had fumbling problems this year. I wouldn't call either Newby's or Ozigbo's fumble against NW really a fumbling problem. Newby tried to make a play but failed and Ozigbo just got caught in a bad situation.

Other than that, it's mainly been Wilbon and Bryant who have fumbled. So perhaps it's pointed at them and future years.

Idk lots of focus on the fumbles the last two games but ozigbo was 100 pct bullsh#t IMHO, and newby was just a weird thing when giving extra effort. So that just leaves the one with wilbon, I don't really feel like we have a fumbling problem right now but whatever works

I thought for sure we were getting the ball back after the Ozigbo one. That was garbage. He was almost on his back when the ball came out & looked to be on a player. How his forward motion did not put him down was beyond me. Newby's was just plain stupidity on his part. Not really a fumbling problem just got a little greedy.