If the Election was Today

Current Vote  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How is Hillary Clinton "anti-Catholic?"

He's referring to a leaked Podesta email in which a Clinton spokeswoman suggested the Murdochs are Catholic because it's the denomination most compatible with conservatism... presumably, that its easier on the East coast to be Catholic than an Evangelical.

Also, strong Pro-life Catholic church position vs strong not pro-life Hillary position. And I didn't say there was a scandal. Just totally opposite belief systems siting next to each other.

I believe only around 50% of Catholics in the U.S. are pro-life so I don't think you can really say that they are necessarily totally opposite belief systems.

• Fire 1

How is Hillary Clinton "anti-Catholic?"

He's referring to a leaked Podesta email in which a Clinton spokeswoman suggested the Murdochs are Catholic because it's the denomination most compatible with conservatism... presumably, that its easier on the East coast to be Catholic than an Evangelical.

Also, strong Pro-life Catholic church position vs strong not pro-life Hillary position. And I didn't say there was a scandal. Just totally opposite belief systems siting next to each other.

You said Hillary was "anti-Catholic." Which she isn't, by any stretch of the imagination.

After reading the comment I looked it up and saw it comes from far right-leaning news sources. So I wasn't surprised.