Doing the "Colin"

Thanks, both great movies. Just saw both of them last week on cable.

I had a question. I am indifferent to the "act" . It will fade when too many do it. I had an actual question about . Does any one know if Neb is "rare" in having players in the locker room during its playing?

Is the" NFL way" to have all the players out on the field? (I do not watch the NFL and the college games rarely show the Nat Anthem) Also asking does the radio coverage play the anthem?

Not "trolling" just curious? Is that allowed?

I think the big difference between the NFL and college games are that most national anthems in college are done by a marching band, as part of the pre-game production, so the teams are still in the locker room when the national anthem is played.

After the anthem is played, teams will have an entrance onto the field to allow the members of the band to get into the stands (while some stay out on the field to be part of the team entrance).

I think the big difference between the NFL and college games are that most national anthems in college are done by a marching band, as part of the pre-game production, so the teams are still in the locker room when the national anthem is played.

After the anthem is played, teams will have an entrance onto the field to allow the members of the band to get into the stands (while some stay out on the field to be part of the team entrance).

Thanks, that makes a ton of sense.

A student our family loves is in the Band at University of Nebraska (had to spell it out as confused on "allowed" abbreviations. There are so many reasons why I love our head coach's way of doing things.

He has been there for the band practices and joked around with our family friend. The band works very hard. I am glad they get the attention sometimes.

• Fire 2

Thanks, that makes a ton of sense.

A student our family loves is in the Band at University of Nebraska (had to spell it out as confused on "allowed" abbreviations. There are so many reasons why I love our head coach's way of doing things.

He has been there for the band practices and joked around with our family friend. The band works very hard. I am glad they get the attention sometimes.

Nothing against Coach Riley, but the timing of the band performance for my entire life (I'm a man, I'm 40) or longer than that. You can set your watch to the timing of the band performance. It's not a new thing for the band to do their pre-game songs and then finish up with the national anthem before the team comes out.

Yes, it is great that Riley is out there having fun with the marching band. I am sure he is enjoying his experience at Nebraska.

It'd be easier to believe you aren't trolling if you'd stop calling Nebraska "Neb" big guy.

Wow! what am I supposed to abbreviate it to Chief? My Border Collie is brilliant but he is confused as well

Really? How about the official designation? You know what that is, right chief?

Gosh , I usually pay the tuition monthly via electronic check. I never have to write it out. Sorry. Just used to texting Grandpa.

It'd be easier to believe you aren't trolling if you'd stop calling Nebraska "Neb" big guy.

Wow! what am I supposed to abbreviate it to Chief? My Border Collie is brilliant but he is confused as well

Gosh , I usually pay the tuition monthly via electronic check. I never have to write it out. Sorry. Just used to texting Grandpa.

Keep trying

Keep trying Thanks for the encouragement But this will be the last post. I will not get to 3650 posts or 39682. This is the last. (no one will miss me and I feel the same) Response after response on whether the Head Coach has religion? but my simple question gets ridiculed? I often wonder what kind of folks inhabit these boards everyday. Sadly it was me I guess. In the days before internet, one day of "Voice of the Grandstands" in the OWH was really probably enough of anyone's opinion, including my own.