Mulkey dismissed from the team

DaveH

Him and Incognito also fought which ended up leading to Incognito's suspension, don't know if Mulkey got suspended for it.  I guess Callahan got sick of his crap.

Ok if I were gonna try to fight against somebody it wouldnt be Incognito or Octavien. Look for the water boy when you get pissed, not those two!

dope has been known to kill brain cells :smokin;):lol:

Him and Incognito also fought which ended up leading to Incognito's suspension, don't know if Mulkey got suspended for it.  I guess Callahan got sick of his crap.

Ok if I were gonna try to fight against somebody it wouldnt be Incognito or Octavien. Look for the water boy when you get pissed, not those two!

dope has been known to kill brain cells :smokin;):lol:

but if you are a basketball player i hear it is a performance enhancer.. just look at the NBA...

If it really got so bad that BC had to step in, then I guess I cannot have much empathy for Mulkey. His priorities apparently were mixed up, otherwise he would have left the team on his own volition, rather than a dishonorable discharge. You can't have everything. Sacrifice and discipline go hand in hand.

Props to BC.

from what I hear from some of my athlete friends, Mulkey failed the drug test and BC called him in to talk about it. He told BC that he was just really stressed out about everything, namely, his ex-girlfriend is pregnant and he doesn't know how he'd support her. BC then called up his ex-girlfriend and she said it was all a lie, she isn't pregnant. So he lied straight to Callahans face, I guess that would be enough for me to kick him off too.