(ESPN) Mike Riley: the darndest guy you'll ever meet

zoogs

As far as Riley has left in the tank. I thought when we hired him it was a 4-5 year stretch. However, I think with winning comes youth to a coach, and Riley has also surrounded himself with assistant coaches he trusts and who are younger then him. I think Riley, if this thing stays successful could push 7-10 years. Retiring in his 70s.

As far as Riley has left in the tank. I thought when we hired him it was a 4-5 year stretch. However, I think with winning comes youth to a coach, and Riley has also surrounded himself with assistant coaches he trusts and who are younger then him. I think Riley, if this thing stays successful could push 7-10 years. Retiring in his 70s.

I agree, that's completely possible, it appears he takes the stress of the job very well and takes it in stride.

And Snyder will still be coaching

You know CM, age does not mean everything. I am near 70 years old, I took my annual stress test about a month ago. I am qualified to play High School Football. Ride competitively against 45 year old guys. Train with three 35 year old guys. Can maintain a 150 heart rate for over an hour and half. Your as young as you feel and act.

Mike looks to be in great shape. He looks like he is having fun. Don't bury him till it is time.

It just seems to me, you would want to find positives, hope and pride for this team. Whether you liked Bo or not, these kids and this staff have been through a lot. Not a single one of them asked for this to happen. Riley did not apply for the job, he was approached by the job. Ready or not, like stated above in our last 11 games we are 10-1 and so close to being 11-0.

Here is hoping that all Nebraska fans see a game tonight that makes them happy.