Ohio State will honor Sam Foltz Saturday night!

Is there a team that hasn't honored Sam this year?

Indiana and/or Wyoming

Kinda shocked Bohl didn't say/do anything. Indiana I could understand--we don't have a history with them in the B1G yet (hard to fathom, but it's true, save for Baseball).

Bohl is a douche, one of the reasons whey Frank was forced to fire him. Not to mention him and Carl Pelini have a lot in common.

Look--yeah, some of this stuff may be going overboard, but I'd take this any day over the jack and s*** that the Big XII would have done for us.

If anything, as someone else pointed out, it shows the B1G cares. You have to admit, it's nice to feel wanted and to have your colleagues show they care--haven't had a conference feel that way since the mid 1990s, to be honest...and even that's stretching.

How exactly do you know what the Big XII would've done for us? Did you call each team and personally ask? I get it, you've got a lot of resentment towards texas - I'm sorry, I believe you call them Texass (so clever, you come up with that one on your own) - but we have no idea how exactly any of those schools would've responded.