Running up the score

I do not mind that Ohio State was scoring. That is their right and yes, it is our job to stop them. However, when your fan base is chanting for you to go for it at 4th and 4 when you are already up 52 to 3, that crosses the line into BEING A COMPLETE AND UTTER DOUCHBAG CLASSLESS FAN BASE AND COACHING STAFF. Especially when your dirty player was responsible for knocking the QB and sending him to the hospital. The hit on TA was not necessary given that TA was heading for the side line. Yet, you continue to pound a team when they are down. That is the definition of being classless.We have never done this to an opponent. Our fans are the class of the nation. I am sorry but losing is one thing, but when the opposing fans start singing goodbye after an obviously one-sided match, that becomes CLASSLESS. However, that is why this fan base will get punished when Michigan rolls in there and rips them a new one. Plus, there is a reason why the Cleveland Browns will never succeed. They are home to the worst fans in the nation. What goes around, comes around.

If you have to constantly say how much class your fan base and team have then you don't have class.

Edited by NUance
Don't have class? As in, not posting for several months and then showing up to rub our nose in it? You're done, pal.

I do not mind that Ohio State was scoring. That is their right and yes, it is our job to stop them. However, when your fan base is chanting for you to go for it at 4th and 4 when you are already up 52 to 3, that crosses the line into BEING A COMPLETE AND UTTER DOUCHBAG CLASSLESS FAN BASE AND COACHING STAFF. Especially when your dirty player was responsible for knocking the QB and sending him to the hospital. The hit on TA was not necessary given that TA was heading for the side line. Yet, you continue to pound a team when they are down. That is the definition of being classless.

We have never done this to an opponent. Our fans are the class of the nation. I am sorry but losing is one thing, but when the opposing fans start singing goodbye after an obviously one-sided match, that becomes CLASSLESS. However, that is why this fan base will get punished when Michigan rolls in there and rips them a new one. Plus, there is a reason why the Cleveland Browns will never succeed. They are home to the worst fans in the nation. What goes around, comes around.

The amount of logic this post lacks gives me a headache.

So they went for it on 4th down and converted. Maybe our defense should stop them. Besides, why should they kick a field goal instead in that situation? I guess they should just kneel it every play, right?

I'll never understand getting upset about a coach choosing not to quit playing the game...but f#*k me right.

I do not mind that Ohio State was scoring. That is their right and yes, it is our job to stop them. However, when your fan base is chanting for you to go for it at 4th and 4 when you are already up 52 to 3, that crosses the line into BEING A COMPLETE AND UTTER DOUCHBAG CLASSLESS FAN BASE AND COACHING STAFF. Especially when your dirty player was responsible for knocking the QB and sending him to the hospital. The hit on TA was not necessary given that TA was heading for the side line. Yet, you continue to pound a team when they are down. That is the definition of being classless.

We have never done this to an opponent. Our fans are the class of the nation. I am sorry but losing is one thing, but when the opposing fans start singing goodbye after an obviously one-sided match, that becomes CLASSLESS. However, that is why this fan base will get punished when Michigan rolls in there and rips them a new one. Plus, there is a reason why the Cleveland Browns will never succeed. They are home to the worst fans in the nation. What goes around, comes around.

So they went for it on 4th down and converted. Maybe our defense should stop them. Besides, why should they kick a field goal instead in that situation? I guess they should just kneel it every play, right?

I'll never understand getting upset about a coach choosing not to quit playing the game...but f#*k me right.

HuskerMAv11...You obviously missed the whole point of the post but then again, considering that you just post to piss other people off, I would not want to waste my time on idiots like you.

Lets just say...Yes, You are right HuskerMav11, You are always right...The Ohio State fans are full of class and urban meyer is beloved by everyone. Are you happy, now?

It amazes me how pissed off Nebraska fans can be when we don't run up the score but get absolutely butt sore when it happens to us.

That is exactly the point I am trying to make. We do not run up the score. We win with class. If we are winning and we are close to scoring, we either take a knee or at least DO NOT GO FOT IT ON FOUTH and FOUR when we are up by 52 points. That is all I am saying. Our fans definitely do not chant "Go for six" when our team is obviously up by 52 points. Is that a fair statement?

HuskerMAv11...You obviously missed the whole point of the post but then again, considering that you just post to piss other people off, I would not want to waste my time on idiots like you.

Lets just say...Yes, You are right HuskerMav11, You are always right...The Ohio State fans are full of class and urban meyer is beloved by everyone. Are you happy, now?

I'm just wishing you would enlighten me really. For one, you think Urban Meyer listens to the chants of his fans and makes decision based on that?

I never said they're full of class, I just stated that you really shouldn't get all butt hurt about what you are getting butt hurt about.

But your demeanor is 100% "everyone I dislike or disagree with is a douchebag", which, coincidentally, kind of makes you a douche..

yeah, and after a program that just honored our punter who passed away and a fanbase who just chanted the name of our injured QB. it truly is amazing what people wil cry about when they get their ass handed to them 62-3.

You do not honor a team by singing GOODBYE when the game was obviously one-sided, especially if you truly wanted to honor a fallen player. Ohio State's fan base is well known for being horrible. It was uncalled for and I am sure the players agree as well. I am not defending our play today. We were definitely not prepared for this game but we also do not deserve Urban Meyer wanting to get votes by ramming points down our throats and having their fan base disrespect us when they clearly won the game at the first 10 seconds of the second half.

It amazes me how pissed off Nebraska fans can be when we don't run up the score but get absolutely butt sore when it happens to us.

That is exactly the point I am trying to make. We do not run up the score. We win with class. If we are winning and we are close to scoring, we either take a knee or at least DO NOT GO FOT IT ON FOUTH and FOUR when we are up by 52 points. That is all I am saying. Our fans definitely do not chant "Go for six" when our team is obviously up by 52 points. Is that a fair statement?

NU scored 22 points on Fresno and 28 points on Wyoming in the 4Qs of won games and that's just this season. You all were notorious for it in the past. Everyone runs up scores. Everyone. If you want a mercy rule go play pop warner.

yeah, and after a program that just honored our punter who passed away and a fanbase who just chanted the name of our injured QB. it truly is amazing what people wil cry about when they get their ass handed to them 62-3.

You do not honor a team by singing GOODBYE when the game was obviously one-sided, especially if you truly wanted to honor a fallen player. Ohio State's fan base is well known for being horrible. It was uncalled for and I am sure the players agree as well. I am not defending our play today. We were definitely not prepared for this game but we also do not deserve Urban Meyer wanting to get votes by ramming points down our throats and having their fan base disrespect us when they clearly won the game at the first 10 seconds of the second half.

You know most fanbases chant that when beating a ranked opponent late in a game. Welcome to the real world.

• Fire 1

NU scored 22 points on Fresno and 28 points on Wyoming in the 4Qs of won games and that's just this season. You all were notorious for it in the past. Everyone runs up scores. Everyone. If you want a mercy rule go play pop warner.

That is extremely flawed argument. Those games were not over and were very close until the fourth quarter. In fact, Nebraska had a chance to run the score up and they did not. Did you actually watch those games!?