Running up the score

Time to pull the shirt off of POB.

LOL, wut?
If Armstrong is going to miss significant time, I agree. POB can't be worse than Fyfe can he?

This season is essentially over. Wisconsin is going to indy, we will play in some pre New Years bowl.

Let's be honest, whoever goes to the Championship game for the West is going to get their ass kicked back in to the central timezone.

• Fire 1

LOL, wut?
If Armstrong is going to miss significant time, I agree. POB can't be worse than Fyfe can he?
This season is essentially over. Wisconsin is going to indy, we will play in some pre New Years bowl.

Let's be honest, whoever goes to the Championship game for the West is going to get their ass kicked back in to the central timezone.

So we might as well not even try to win the West!!!

LOL, wut?

I'd like to agree, but Wisconsin did play both OSU and Meatchicken tough.

Hate to say it but this got my hopes up only to piss down our leg. Just like last year the year before the year before etc etc. Maybe that is why im angry, this just pisses me off. I am so tired of getting up for the team only to be let down over and over again when we come out looking like we dont even practice. IM done giving the benefit of doubt only to be let down yet again. Time to just accept we nust arent going to be that good and accept we will continue to win a few here and there and be middle of the pack team.

LOL, wut?

I'm not saying don't try, I just think that as far as bowls go the second place team in the West may end up with a better draw. UW did play OSU and UM close but after watching OSU tonight and UM lately I don't feel so great about our chances.

LOL, wut?

I'm not saying don't try, I just think that as far as bowls go the second place team in the West may end up with a better draw. UW did play OSU and UM close but after watching OSU tonight and UM lately I don't feel so great about our chances.

Cause they both hired boss ass coaches!

There is no such thing as running up the score in football. Urban is not guilty of it and neither was Osborne. It's a big boys game. If you don't want the other team to score, stop them. Simple.

And for those of you with poor memories; Osborne played the starters until he had a comfortable lead and then the subs "ran up" the score (if that's what you want to call it). Fact is those subs were usually still better than our opponents and they were trying to earn more playing time. What did you want them to do, go in and play half-assed to keep the score close. That's BS. You play the game and you plaY it full speed the right way. If the other team can't stop you, that's their problem. Just like it was our problem tonight and numerous other times since the debacle in Boulder.

I do not mind that Ohio State was scoring. That is their right and yes, it is our job to stop them. However, when your fan base is chanting for you to go for it at 4th and 4 when you are already up 52 to 3, that crosses the line into BEING A COMPLETE AND UTTER DOUCHBAG CLASSLESS FAN BASE AND COACHING STAFF. Especially when your dirty player was responsible for knocking the QB and sending him to the hospital. The hit on TA was not necessary given that TA was heading for the side line. Yet, you continue to pound a team when they are down. That is the definition of being classless.

We have never done this to an opponent. Our fans are the class of the nation. I am sorry but losing is one thing, but when the opposing fans start singing goodbye after an obviously one-sided match, that becomes CLASSLESS. However, that is why this fan base will get punished when Michigan rolls in there and rips them a new one. Plus, there is a reason why the Cleveland Browns will never succeed. They are home to the worst fans in the nation. What goes around, comes around.