Running up the score

Running up the score? Maybe Urban remembers the 2011 game. Buckeyes up 27-6 midway through the 3rd quarter. Seemed like tOSU had the game in hand. Then Lavonte David literally took the ball away from them. And the Huskers rallied to win 34-27.

Hint: urban wasn't coaching that osu team

Heh, sure enough. I knew he started about then, and looked up Urban's wiki entry before I made that post. It said he hired on at tOSU in 2011. But it must have been after the season ended, because this says Luke Fickel was still the coach. (Although to be fair I didn't actually *say* Urban was coaching in my post. LOL. And he probly does remember that game, since it may have been one of the reasons he got the Buckeye job. )

In your defense, urban may have been calling that game as a color commentator, lol. I can't remember if it was THAT game, but I seem to remember him calling at least one of our games in 2011. Maybe I'm thinking of Michigan State.

Meyer was on the ESPN crew for the NU-Michigan game in 2011.

Running up the score? Maybe Urban remembers the 2011 game. Buckeyes up 27-6 midway through the 3rd quarter. Seemed like tOSU had the game in hand. Then Lavonte David literally took the ball away from them. And the Huskers rallied to win 34-27.

Hint: urban wasn't coaching that osu team

Heh, sure enough. I knew he started about then, and looked up Urban's wiki entry before I made that post. It said he hired on at tOSU in 2011. But it must have been after the season ended, because this says Luke Fickel was still the coach. (Although to be fair I didn't actually *say* Urban was coaching in my post. LOL. And he probly does remember that game, since it may have been one of the reasons he got the Buckeye job. )

In your defense, urban may have been calling that game as a color commentator, lol. I can't remember if it was THAT game, but I seem to remember him calling at least one of our games in 2011. Maybe I'm thinking of Michigan State.

Meyer was on the ESPN crew for the NU-Michigan game in 2011.
yeah I looked it up and you're right. Wiki also said he was on hand for the MSU game as well

My only problem with what Urban did on Saturday was going for it on 4th and 3 on our 35-30? yard line up 45-3 with your first string still in the game when our offense and defense lacked a pulse. Kick a field goal or punt the damn ball

Plus our starting QB has been out since mid 2nd with a head injury

My only problem with what Urban did on Saturday was going for it on 4th and 3 on our 35-30? yard line up 45-3 with your first string still in the game when our offense and defense lacked a pulse. Kick a field goal or punt the damn ball

Plus our starting QB has been out since mid 2nd with a head injury

4th and 1*. Our 28*. JT Barrett was signaling he wanted to go for it. (Later on, they'd take a field goal where JT Barrett was upset about again not going for it on 4th down, resulting in a delay of game).

And all of that aside, it doesn't matter. I wouldn't care if Meyer kept the starters out the entire game and hung up 100 points. This isn't Pop Warner. This isn't Jr. High. This isn't High School. This is college football. These are D1 college athletes.

Complaining about running up the score just means you're bitter and need to vent. In the end, you sound like a whiny bitch.