you don't want to admit it

marko polo

I agree...reminds me of the old days of NU and OU being the big game of the year. Great coaches rise to the top. Average coaches muddle in the middle. We have been stuck in the middle since Osborne left. NU needs to be willing to pay more than any other team to get an elite coach with a proven track record.

that is the maddening part! It is just not the mindset here, we don't have that whatever it takes attitude

I'm envious of that talent no doubt. Not sure we've got anybody that could start for either team. Westy maybe

Talent on the sideline and coaching booth too

Expecting to be as good as these teams with not being in the same universe talent wise is delusional. Need to get recruiting.

I've seen plenty of sloppy play and questionable calls today, but both teams are loaded. We aren't.

• Fire 1

What I'm envious of is a conference that has actually interesting offense.

Wow, this is ugly.

OSU will probably get it going if they get the right QB and a Harvin type receiver.

But other than that, none of the traditionally good B10 programs run an interesting system on offense. It's like the 80s all over again... line up, run inside zone, throw a flat pass off of play action. BOooooooring.

I agree...reminds me of the old days of NU and OU being the big game of the year. Great coaches rise to the top. Average coaches muddle in the middle. We have been stuck in the middle since Osborne left. NU needs to be willing to pay more than any other team to get an elite coach with a proven track record.

that is the maddening part! It is just not the mindset here, we don't have that whatever it takes attitude

Well hopefully Hank has that attitude and sets expectations for SE for next season.

Wow, this is ugly.

OSU will probably get it going if they get the right QB and a Harvin type receiver.

But other than that, none of the traditionally good B10 programs run an interesting system on offense. It's like the 80s all over again... line up, run inside zone, throw a flat pass off of play action. BOooooooring.

Those offenses that are boring have won all the national titles the last 10 to 15 years. Bama, Florida, osu, lsu, usc. I would much rather watch the big ten offense than the garbage offenses of the big 12.

• Fire 1

I'm envious of that talent no doubt. Not sure we've got anybody that could start for either team. Westy maybe

Expecting to be as good as these teams with not being in the same universe talent wise is delusional. Need to get recruiting.

I've seen plenty of sloppy play and questionable calls today, but both teams are loaded. We aren't.

huh I don't know what game you are watching

Wow, this is ugly.

It's way more fun to run for a yard, chuck the ball down field a few times and then punt for -2 yards...this is Big Ten football. It always has been this way. Michigan and tOSU hate each other. There are so many traditions around this game that we will never understand. This is it. The best rivalry in college football. Enjoy the game.

huh I don't know what game you are watching

Really? You didn't see the fumbled snap at the goal line? Or the terrible fake punt call by OSU? Or the 4 turnovers so far?

• Fire 1