A Christian republic (POLL)

zoogs

A Christian republic  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ask your daughter if she also believes secular means "anti-Islam", "anti-Judaism", "anti-Hinduism", etc. It might be comforting for you to know if she is at least consistent. :dunno

I said several times in the conversation that the University not getting a day off for Easter is no different than them not giving a day off for Muslim or Jewish holidays. I would specifically ask everyone what other religion's holiday does the University give a day off for? My wife would just say that it's anti-Christianity because 80-90% of the population is Christian. Which made no friggen sense. I couldn't hardly get any sentence out without someone interrupting me telling me how wrong I am.

• Fire 1

I know a woman who went to college for political science and then a masters in communication from Wake Forest because she wanted to get into politics. She worked as an aid for Bill Barrett in Washington. You couldn't get her to say one word now about politics in a group setting if you put a gun to her head. I'm starting to get that way.

Problem is, sometimes something really ridiculous is said and....damn it.

I know a woman who went to college for political science and then a masters in communication from Wake Forest because she wanted to get into politics. She worked as an aid for Bill Barrett in Washington. You couldn't get her to say one word now about politics in a group setting if you put a gun to her head. I'm starting to get that way.

Problem is, sometimes something really ridiculous is said and....damn it.

Gotta fight the good fight haha!

I voted to "OPPOSE" and I'm big pro-creation guy. I consider myself to be a christian. I voted no because of the fact that it wouldn't turn out to be the kind of "Christian Republic" that Christ would want it to be.

It would be a bunch of have's and have not's, do's and don'ts that look a lot like the pharisee world.

Christ's Christian world looks a whole heck of a lot different than the one man has messed it up to be.

Religion sucks.

Christ rocks.

• Fire 1

I voted to "OPPOSE" and I'm big pro-creation guy. I consider myself to be a christian. I voted no because of the fact that it wouldn't turn out to be the kind of "Christian Republic" that Christ would want it to be.

It would be a bunch of have's and have not's, do's and don'ts that look a lot like the pharisee world.

Christ's Christian world looks a whole heck of a lot different than the one man has messed it up to be.

Religion sucks.

Christ rocks.

And yet; many, many Christians support this society we live in simply because of the letter behind a name...