Huskers vs. Gardner-Webb

Mavric

Man I really want to support Miles and really want him to do well but this is very alarming. I'd second that we need more of Roby and less of McVeigh. Jacobsen really has regressed from last year and for some reason now Glenn Watson can't score? Our offense is terrible and no movement without the ball. With all the talent we have we are really under performing. Let's hope they can turn it around or Miles' seat will burn down.

I wouldn't say Watson can't score. We played two Top 10 teams who know we only have two scorers who they could focus on and held him in check. He shot 50% and scored 14 points yesterday. That's not bad, especially when you don't run an offense and don't have much help.

Man I really want to support Miles and really want him to do well but this is very alarming. I'd second that we need more of Roby and less of McVeigh. Jacobsen really has regressed from last year and for some reason now Glenn Watson can't score? Our offense is terrible and no movement without the ball. With all the talent we have we are really under performing. Let's hope they can turn it around or Miles' seat will burn down.

I wouldn't say Watson can't score. We played two Top 10 teams who know we only have two scorers who they could focus on and held him in check. He shot 50% and scored 14 points yesterday. That's not bad, especially when you don't run an offense and don't have much help.

Webster has been taking the ball to the rack. Decision making is questionable. 17 points, but had 7 or 8 TO and took his team out of the game. We need control by the Sr., but this is Miles offense (one on many to the rack)