What big game...

haha, to say KSU is a powerhouse is laughable. Just like Nebraska tearing up the hardwood...powerhouse is NOT what they're known for.

As I'm thinking right now I can't even thing of something they've done that would highlight their programs history...except beating us a few times. I tseems like that's what they hinge on...

You are right drewalt on not being a powerhouse. True. But the last 11 or 12 years are a hell of alot better than really anything the Cats' have ever done. Beating NU in 98, 2000, 2002,2003, and 2004 go a way into the success KSU has had. No doubt.

But being a perennial powerhouse, no way.

Guest greenbayhusker

I want to see us beat USC. The Big 12 teams will still be there to beat in seasons to come, but we only have USC on the schedule these next two seasons. It would boost recruiting and it would also shut up all the USC bandwagoners who now insist that their program is more storied than ours!

:restore

if we even play them tough (and lose), that alone will get the attention of some....all we can hope for is the best......cally will have the kids ready, he knows how important this game will be......if Taylor plays well and our guys can catch the ball, who knows?......but i do think it will be a defensive struggle.....low score

hunter

For a couple years we had a big target on our chests. Everyone wanted to beat us to steal some of our thunder. Now I think that USC has that target and we are in more of an underdog role. It takes the pressure off IMO.

Im not saying we will sneak up on people. Just that we arent expected to beat a few teams and that folks makes us dangerous!

I would like to see NU take it to SC on their home field.  Other than that....I am going to stick with the classic sCUm!  I hate them SO much and after what their fans did last year just adds even  more hatred on for me.

I don't HATE cu - I'll never spell their name wrong like their fans do to NEBRASKA - That's for the LOSER gang members to do around sc campus (The BLOODS don't use the letter C for any word that start's with a C - Coffee = BOFFEE) So that's the company you put yourself in when you do that. I've even posted that on ALLBUFFS.COM and they all told me to f#*k off - Don't even waste your time hating them - The INFERIORITY COMPLEX they have about NEBRASKA CONSUME'S them, Mention it to a cu fan and look at their expression. They will never admit it but it drive's them INSANE. They are never going to be NEBRASKA and they think 6 wins against NEBRASKA since 1986 is success.

I'm really surprised CU doesn't have a Men's lacrosse team.

I would like to see NU take it to SC on their home field.  Other than that....I am going to stick with the classic sCUm!  I hate them SO much and after what their fans did last year just adds even  more hatred on for me.

I don't HATE cu - I'll never spell their name wrong like their fans do to NEBRASKA - That's for the LOSER gang members to do around sc campus (The BLOODS don't use the letter C for any word that start's with a C - Coffee = BOFFEE) So that's the company you put yourself in when you do that. I've even posted that on ALLBUFFS.COM and they all told me to f#*k off - Don't even waste your time hating them - The INFERIORITY COMPLEX they have about NEBRASKA CONSUME'S them, Mention it to a cu fan and look at their expression. They will never admit it but it drive's them INSANE. They are never going to be NEBRASKA and they think 6 wins against NEBRASKA since 1986 is success.

I'm really surprised CU doesn't have a Men's lacrosse team.

thats funny

:rollin:rollin