The Republican Utopia

21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, I decided to look at this more.  It appears that on March 26th, the price shot up and the volume increased

That was the first day of trading for the stock.   Many many many stocks shoot up on its inaugural trading day.  

I wouldn’t invest in it.  

• TBH 2

1 hour ago, Archy1221 said:

That was the first day of trading for the stock.   Many many many stocks shoot up on its inaugural trading day.  

I wouldn’t invest in it.  

OK, looking at the graph, it looks like it started trading back in January.

23 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

Primary voters wanted an 80 yr old.  Too bad.  We could have had someone better.  

Nope...

It's not wrong that I still know the guy is a pathetic piece of s#!t that takes out his political grievances on people who don't agree with him.  Someone who shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office.

But...I get it....you love the guy.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
32 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Nope...

It's not wrong that I still know the guy is a pathetic piece of s#!t that takes out his political grievances on people who don't agree with him.  Someone who shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office.

But...I get it....you love the guy.

Honestly I don’t love the guy.  I’m already married and not looking around.  I do support him as a politician though.  

He would be light years better than either option in front of us.  And all the rage farming against him the past few years has turned out to be false.  Funny to watch happen in real time.  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Great. A younger Donald Trump. 

You do you. 

Nope, actually Ron knows how to get things done for the betterment of his citizens when he is in charge.  Something Trump had a problem with.  

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • TBH 1