Huskers @ Northwestern

Mavric

This is getting so frustrating that I wouldn't even care if they canned Miles and I've been one of his biggest fans until now. No offense, questionable lineups, and he seems like he's grasping at straws and doesn't know what to do.

Yeah he took us to the NCAA tourney a few years ago but how much of that was Pettaway just playing out of his mind?

Hopefully we'll find our way without Morrow but I'm not holding my breath. Uggghhhhh

All of it was Pettaway, won't see that kind of player for a long time around here.

The Morrow excuse is done with, don't want to here that anymore. Young team? Another one. Just wait until next year, but no just wait until the year after that. It's old and tired

Than do not watch any more games!

Why? I am a huge fan. Should I just give up buying season tickets for 12 years?

Than be realistic! Northwestern is a good team and we played on their court.

NW was a sh#t show 4 years ago...they have gotten better each year.

This is getting so frustrating that I wouldn't even care if they canned Miles and I've been one of his biggest fans until now. No offense, questionable lineups, and he seems like he's grasping at straws and doesn't know what to do.

Yeah he took us to the NCAA tourney a few years ago but how much of that was Pettaway just playing out of his mind?

Hopefully we'll find our way without Morrow but I'm not holding my breath. Uggghhhhh

All of it was Pettaway, won't see that kind of player for a long time around here.

The Morrow excuse is done with, don't want to here that anymore. Young team? Another one. Just wait until next year, but no just wait until the year after that. It's old and tired

Also, how is the Morrow excuse done with? He was playing at an extremely high level when he got hurt. I honestly believe we would have won both the Rutgers and Ohio State game if he played. Jacobsen can't play the 5 and Jordy is not ready yet. Morrow was a huge loss.
  • Fire 1

Also, how is the Morrow excuse done with? He was playing at an extremely high level when he got hurt. I honestly believe we would have won both the Rutgers and Ohio State game if he played. Jacobsen can't play the 5 and Jordy is not ready yet. Morrow was a huge loss.

Morrow helps with rebounding. Has no offensive game. This team offensively challenged and morrow won't make it better. Till we get a coach that know how to coach players and make them better we will be a sub 500 team from here on out. Btw miles is now 16 games under 500 in big ten play since we went dancing