Huskers @ Northwestern

Mavric

This is getting so frustrating that I wouldn't even care if they canned Miles and I've been one of his biggest fans until now. No offense, questionable lineups, and he seems like he's grasping at straws and doesn't know what to do.

Yeah he took us to the NCAA tourney a few years ago but how much of that was Pettaway just playing out of his mind?

Hopefully we'll find our way without Morrow but I'm not holding my breath. Uggghhhhh

The only thing saving him is his ability to recruit.... That's it.

Finished with 19 points, 22 rebound and 3 blocks.

Most rebounds in a B1G game (by anyone) in almost 20 years.

https://twitter.com/RobinWashut/status/824805343008010241

Is the rebound stat vs Nebraska only, because Swanigan just had 22 against Minny New Years Day

The way the graphic said it it was the first 20 rebound game in a B1G game since an Ohio State guy had 22 in 1999.

But their stat could have been off.

Time for a Tim Miles patented win we shouldn't win tonight! :thumbs

Afraid we might have already had it for this year....

Might have even gotten two of them

Possibly. Will have to see where Indiana ends up. Right now they're #5 in the B1G. Good win - especially on the road - but not particularly great. If they end up in the top 3 or so of the conference, yes. But they could easily get passed by Michigan State and possibly Michigan and would be a middle-of-the-pack team.

Going into that environment against that team which is far more talented roster to roster and with expectations and the demeanor after the Gardner Webb game, still say chalk it up

Like I said it was a good win, especially on the road.

But I don't think Indiana is all that great. Definitely not as good as it seemed at the time. They're currently losing to Michigan by almost 40.

Is the rebound stat vs Nebraska only, because Swanigan just had 22 against Minny New Years Day

The way the graphic said it it was the first 20 rebound game in a B1G game since an Ohio State guy had 22 in 1999.

Swanigan has had at least five 20 rebound games this year

Swanigan has had at least five 20 rebound games this year

Only one of those was against a B1G opponent. So perhaps they missed it.

This is getting so frustrating that I wouldn't even care if they canned Miles and I've been one of his biggest fans until now. No offense, questionable lineups, and he seems like he's grasping at straws and doesn't know what to do.

Yeah he took us to the NCAA tourney a few years ago but how much of that was Pettaway just playing out of his mind?

Hopefully we'll find our way without Morrow but I'm not holding my breath. Uggghhhhh

All of it was Pettaway, won't see that kind of player for a long time around here.

The Morrow excuse is done with, don't want to here that anymore. Young team? Another one. Just wait until next year, but no just wait until the year after that. It's old and tired

All of it was Pettaway, won't see that kind of player for a long time around here.

The Morrow excuse is done with, don't want to here that anymore. Young team? Another one. Just wait until next year, but no just wait until the year after that. It's old and tired

Than do not watch any more games!

Why? I am a huge fan. Should I just give up buying season tickets for 12 years?

I agree that we shouldn't be using the Morrow injury as an excuse. Every team in every league has to deal with injuries. Sure losing him might swing one or 2 games in the other direction, but with the talent we have there's no reason we should be losing to Gardner Webb, Rutgers and Ohio State. I've cooled off on the whole "Fire Time Miles" thought, but it is troubling that we always play to the level of our competition. I rarely recall us ever blowing out a team that we clearly have more talent than.

I'd like to see him have at least one more season, and if by the end of next year we haven't been back in the tourney or a serious bubble team then I think I could endorse a hard look at making a change.

I agree that we shouldn't be using the Morrow injury as an excuse. Every team in every league has to deal with injuries. Sure losing him might swing one or 2 games in the other direction, but with the talent we have there's no reason we should be losing to Gardner Webb, Rutgers and Ohio State. I've cooled off on the whole "Fire Time Miles" thought, but it is troubling that we always play to the level of our competition. I rarely recall us ever blowing out a team that we clearly have more talent than.

I'd like to see him have at least one more season, and if by the end of next year we haven't been back in the tourney or a serious bubble team then I think I could endorse a hard look at making a change.

If we give him one more year he needs to be in the tourney next year. His best recruiting class will be Jrs and all of the excuses run out

Why? I am a huge fan. Should I just give up buying season tickets for 12 years?

Than be realistic! Northwestern is a good team and we played on their court.

If we give him one more year he needs to be in the tourney next year. His best recruiting class will be Jrs and all of the excuses run out

I agree! Plus we are adding 2 more transfers.