Why CU Fans have too much time on hands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpwWcwc3oLA...aska%20Colorado

I just want to know what would happen if Nebraska made a video every time that it spanked someone??? I'll tell you, someone would have to buy their own server and a bunch of bandwidth so that they could hold them all.

OMG we are Colorado and we have 3 Big XII North titles!!! :sarcasm

I know that some CU fans read this sight and that the current Colorado generation is all proud about being the "worst fans in college football" but what if your grand children don't want that reputation? Because every time you make a video like this ... you dig that grave deeper and deeper. Oh, yea CU fans? you might want to take this video off the net after the "train wreck" that was last years NU vs CU game.

To all board members: Even though I am a Big Red fan in and out, i did think the Eric Crouch/Blackshirt sarcasm during the film was pritty funny.

GBR

Maybe raping,long police rap sheets etc.

and didn't they rape even their own player?

yes, according to Kate Hneida (SP?).

but i mean, c'mon, she was a GIIRRRL. by CU standards she had it comin' after she crossed the line to join a manly man's team.

<_<