Need preliminary depth chart for 3-4 defense

Hey guys, now that we are in the offseason, I am playing out the 2017 season with both Nebraska and Tennessee on EA Sports College Football 2014 (the most recent year the game was made), and I need to make the roster for Nebraska. I did the offense based on the projected depth chart from a Land of 10 article. They did one for defense too but it was prior to your switch from a 4-3 to a 3-4. Can anyone provide a list of projected starters for the 3-4? Also, is Kalu at safety probably going to happen or just something they're trying out for spring practice? Thanks.

Hey guys, now that we are in the offseason, I am playing out the 2017 season with both Nebraska and Tennessee on EA Sports College Football 2014 (the most recent year the game was made), and I need to make the roster for Nebraska. I did the offense based on the projected depth chart from a Land of 10 article. They did one for defense too but it was prior to your switch from a 4-3 to a 3-4. Can anyone provide a list of projected starters for the 3-4? Also, is Kalu at safety probably going to happen or just something they're trying out for spring practice? Thanks.

NT- Mick Stoltenberg

DE- Carlos Davis

DE Freedom Akinmoladun

OlB- Alex Davis/ Colin Miller

MLB Chris Weber

MLB- Dedrick young

OLB- Luke gifford/Marcus Newby

CB- Lamar Jackson

CB- chris Jones

S-Josh Kalu

S-Aaron Williams

Kalu to safety is happening, unless some injuries shake up the depth chart it looks like it will be permanent.

• Fire 2

^I would say that's pretty accurate. The only thing I would say is our LB Corp may be a bit different, we seem to have a ton of competition there

Certainly a good starting point though. Hope some of that depth comes to fruition. A lot of talent not listed in there too that could rise up in the end. Great problem to have

Vols guy,

I like your classyness.

Makes we want to support the Vols.

I wish you a great season

I hope our programs can get back on top.

Take care.

Thanks! I hope you guys have a great 2017 season too. I know you had a good recruiting class (best in your division if I'm not mistaken) and have some solid depth at QB next season, so things should be looking up for the Huskers. I'll be sure to watch your spring game in a few weeks now that I have BTN in my cable package.

Vols guy,

I like your classyness.

Makes we want to support the Vols.

I wish you a great season

I hope our programs can get back on top.

Take care.

Is this supposed to be a haiku?
The way it's formatted, I was actually looking for it to rhyme too when reading it. Or are haikus the poems that don't rhyme? You'll have to forgive my Tennessee education here!