Obama vs. Trump

You are going to get me to take back all of my criticism of Obama's policies aren't you wt this thread!! Actually, one can disagree with policy and still respect the office and the man in the office. However, Trump's actions gives me no respect for him and that is starting to reflect on the office. I have to remind myself of all of the previous presidents (Dem and Repub) who respected the office and acted presidential (minus Clinton who soiled the office).

• Fire 2

You are going to get me to take back all of my criticism of Obama's policies aren't you wt this thread!! Actually, one can disagree with policy and still respect the office and the man in the office. However, Trump's actions gives me no respect for him and that is starting to reflect on the office. I have to remind myself of all of the previous presidents (Dem and Repub) who respected the office and acted presidential (minus Clinton who soiled the office).

Actually think Clinton was the only President caught soiling the office. Kennedy was a notorious womanizer and I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't get up to some stuff there.

• 3 years later...

Ten years ago today Obama tacks Trump's fragile ego to the wall and the course of history takes a turn.  You look at this now and you wonder if it would of been better had Obama held his water.   Trump was obviously seething and surely carries that grudge today.

• Plus1 2