Good one on one matchups?

Good one on one matchups?, need ideas

I know this is kind of off the subject, but I'd personally like to see a matchup between Jesus and Mike Tyson in his prime. Granted Tyson probably has a few pounds on Jesus but the orginal "Hebrew Hammer" can probably throw down with the best of them.

are you kidding? First off, it would be awfully hard to fight a guy whos been dead for 2000 years. however, not tryin to knock JC, but tyson would knock his ass out. Once JC wakes up im sure he will send Tyson to hell for embarrassing JC in front of his dad and his angel buddies.

are you kidding? First off, it would be awfully hard to fight a guy whos been dead for 2000 years. however, not tryin to knock JC, but tyson would knock his ass out. Once JC wakes up im sure he will send Tyson to hell for embarrassing JC in front of his dad and his angel buddies.

that and JC will be pissed that half his ear is missing! :lol:

I always love good blocks. And I mean, RB is running down the sideline with the ball, points out someone who is coming at him on the defence and one of the other guys moves in and nails him to the ground. Don't know how that would look with still poses, but it looks bad ass in motion.

A quarterback being sacked is always cool too. There is a video I have of Neil Smith sacking a quarterback and then just getting up and pointing to him as if to say "stay there"

http://media.putfile.com/The-Order-to-Be-Restored-56

this video about 2 minutes into it is a huge hit

one of the last minute, field goal blocks from back last year would be cool

Actually, are you thinking about that shot in SI of Terry Conneally hovered over Frank Costa of Miami where he's pointing to him after a sack in the '94 Orange Bowl? That would make a good one!

I know this is kind of off the subject, but I'd personally like to see a matchup between Jesus and Mike Tyson in his prime.  Granted Tyson probably has a few pounds on Jesus but the orginal "Hebrew Hammer" can probably throw down with the best of them.

r you friggin' kidding. The Jesus would probably cheat and smite Tyson with temporary blindness or leprecy. And by the by have you not seen ""The Passion" that guy can take a beating.

I know this is kind of off the subject, but I'd personally like to see a matchup between Jesus and Mike Tyson in his prime.  Granted Tyson probably has a few pounds on Jesus but the orginal "Hebrew Hammer" can probably throw down with the best of them.

r you friggin' kidding. The Jesus would probably cheat and smite Tyson with temporary blindness or leprecy. And by the by have you not seen ""The Passion" that guy can take a beating.

I hope you guys have your life insurance up to date, because you are both going to get struck by lightning and then go straigt to hell with out passing go.

What about Keyuo Craver's hit against that Texas A&M receiver. It was a home game, I think it was '99. It's still the hardest hit I've ever seen in a game and the receiver was down for about 10-15 minutes. I remember hearing it, which is pretty impressive because I was sitting above the student section.