It's go time for Eric Crouch

That's part of his problem he's just not willing it seems like to take a back-up spot to another QB. I think his pride gets the better of him sometimes!!! ;)

Hard to do when you've always been the MAN...BUT, I agree and it woulld show great character to stick it out for once since leaving Nebraska.

• 3 weeks later...

I heard on ESPN radio that R.Williams is now signed with Toronto? Can anyone confirm this? I heard Toronto is all pissed about this. but wow...can two individuals seriously be more of an impact if they lived up to their potential? Very interesting storyline goin on. :o

Yes Ricky Williams has already played a game with them, they showed the highlights on SportsCenter and I saw Crouch on the sideline

Wow. Thanks man....Crouch should not be watching...but that's my opinion...any stats of their QB>?

Well Crouch threw a INT in his first action in the second pre-season game, and he's battling for the backup spot, or next years starting spot as their current starter is retiring after this season.

:rolleyes:

C'mon, Crouch! This is your chance! Go kick some ass, buddy!