Nebraska Regional Series Thread

Seems like Nebraska has had a nasty habit of playing down to the level of their competion this year, and this game against Manhattan is no exception. Very sad and frustrating to listen to/watch.. :steam

It is disturbing we have found losing to be a more usual thing as of late in the season...losing 4-1 now in the bottom of the 8th, it is hard to take in!

I can't believe what I am seeing! We are pissing away the season. Well even if we get to Omaha (which I highly doubt) it will be a 2 and a go home anyways! We don't deserve to play with the big boys because we can't even beat the little kids! :bang

Geez! Overreact a bit? One bad game! I think Texas lost their first game in their regional last year and then had to go on the road to beat Mississippi to get to Omaha. Nebraska still has a great shot to come out of this regional because they are playing at home. There is no room for error now. Time to get dirty and let it all hang out boys. :thumbs

I can't believe what I am seeing!  We are pissing away the season.  Well even if we get to Omaha (which I highly doubt) it will be a 2 and a go home anyways!  We don't deserve to play with the big boys because we can't even beat the little kids!  :bang

Geez! Overreact a bit? One bad game! I think Texas lost their first game in their regional last year and then had to go on the road to beat Mississippi to get to Omaha. Nebraska still has a great shot to come out of this regional because they are playing at home. There is no room for error now. Time to get dirty and let it all hang out boys. :thumbs

One bad game???!!! Have you been paying attention to the Huskers the past two weeks? In the past 12 games the Huskers have went 5 and 7! How do you consider that overreacting??? There is no excuse to get beat by a 4 seed. During the regular season...yes. In post season when you are in your own back yard...no!