Nebraska Regional Series Thread

what a way to piss an entire season down their legs. a balk?!?! what the hell is a freshman doin on the mound anyway. i wouldnt have started joba personally, he cant pitch around hitters, which is what he tried to do all damn day and they killed him.

Jaba also didn't accumulate NU's spectacular one run...we should have scored 10 in the 1st couple of innings. What the hell was that guy's fastball?!?! 65mph?!?!

This has been the biggest :wtf season I've ever seen.

I can't believe what I am seeing!  We are pissing away the season.  Well even if we get to Omaha (which I highly doubt) it will be a 2 and a go home anyways!  We don't deserve to play with the big boys because we can't even beat the little kids!  :bang

Geez! Overreact a bit? One bad game! I think Texas lost their first game in their regional last year and then had to go on the road to beat Mississippi to get to Omaha. Nebraska still has a great shot to come out of this regional because they are playing at home. There is no room for error now. Time to get dirty and let it all hang out boys. :thumbs

One bad game???!!! Have you been paying attention to the Huskers the past two weeks? In the past 12 games the Huskers have went 5 and 7! How do you consider that overreacting??? There is no excuse to get beat by a 4 seed. During the regular season...yes. In post season when you are in your own back yard...no!

Yes I have, homie. The 3 teams in this regional are not as good as NU, which is why they are playing here. The format is set up so that you are allowed to lose 1 game and still have a chance to make it out. Also, beings as NU is playing "in their own back yard", I am not going to panic. Like I mentioned about Texas last year, I don't consider it over until the final out. They lost their first game in the regional and the super regional.

The pitcher we faced today is one of the best pitchers in the nation.

If you want to jump off the band wagon go ahead. I still will be rooting for

them on Saturday.

Who said anything about me jumping off the bandwagon? I was just venting. :bang The reason I am so pissed is because Nebraska is better then this. There is no excuses for the losses. I could understand if injuries were to blame but they are not. Looking at called third strikes and balking is just plain ridiculous. I really hope this is a wake up call for the team! :restore2

them on Saturday.

Not any better of a pitcher then was faced in the Big 12 this year. And i don't think anyone is jumping off the bandwagon, but if you are happy with this teams performance, then good for you, I for one am very disappointed.

them on Saturday.

Not any better of a pitcher then was faced in the Big 12 this year. And i don't think anyone is jumping off the bandwagon, but if you are happy with this teams performance, then good for you, I for one am very disappointed.

This guy is a 2nd team all american...he's very good in other words. A good pitcher beat a good team, thats all there is to it.