Nebraska Regional Series Thread

Season over with.

I dont think any of us or I know I didnt expect us at the begining of the

year that we would make it to the world series. We are a young team.

They had a great run during the season faltered late. Nice job to the team.

Lets go get them next year. :steam:thumbs

You mean to say that any of you did not expect to win your Lincoln regional this weekend? Come on, with those teams involved in that regional, you should be on your way to a super regional next weekend. I am not trying to bash, I am just really surprised at the results in Lincoln and what I am hearing here.

I saw them play earlier in May, and I thought NU was a damm good team. Not a good way to end the season for sure.

I cannot believe what I watched over the last two days. Who the hell were those guys out there and what did they do to Nebraska?!? :steam:bang

Two runs in two days. Two freaking runs?!? Against teams that have Jaspers and Dons as their nicknames?

Unreal. Unacceptable.

Errors, bocks, disinterest.

Husker fans should get their ticket $ back for today's and yesterday's debacle.

I have nothing to say about this late season melt down but this...Just that I'm very disappointed and I'm just glad it's over.

No doubt. At times it was like we were the bad news bears of college baseball. Especially against KU.

hello, miami made little work out of sf & man, in their 3 games here in linc - in fact, none of the games involving mia (& the 2 latter teams they disposed of) were even that close, so therefore mia is off to the super regional (w/o even having to play against their regional host - talk about having it handed to you)

p.s. better luck to NU baseball, next yr