Poll: When to fire Riley (In Your Opinion)

When should Moos fire Riley? (In Your Opinion)  

202 members have voted

1. 1. When should Moos fire Riley?

• Yesterday. Or, As Soon As Possible.
    • Let him finish the season. Fire him right after Black Friday, as is Husker tradition. Or for another reason. Like recruiting.
    • I'm not 100% sold on firing Riley.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/13/2017 at 08:24 PM

8 hours ago, Big Red Commie said:

f#*k his f'ing contract!  Contracts are broken all the time.  The guy isnt coaching anyway, so he has broken the contract right.  Why you guys defend crappy millionaire coaches dragging the prog into the gutter is beyond me.

It's not us defending him so much as you have no idea what you're talking about. If I don't think you're a good home owner, should I just get to violate the contract of your deed to that property and take your house?

On 11/11/2017 at 7:26 PM, MacNCheeze said:

On a side note for your sig...we have confirmation that the bits of broken chair was at the game but sadly it didnt go home with us.

Ok, I did finally understand what you meant with this post (I have signatures turned off) - had to wait to update my sig. image.  Done.

Image result for missing the point gif

Thanks for the heads up.

:facepalm:

Edited by Kiyoat Husker
On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 10:58 AM, ColoradoHusk said:

I have been thinking about that situation, too, and that could be the best approach.

1.  Moos is able to deliver the decision to Riley and the team, before the Thanksgiving holiday weekend.  I know a lot of players take off Friday after the game, especially since it's a home game.

2.  You are able to let Riley coach out the remainder of the season and maybe his players will give him extra effort for one last game (which would be a nice kick in the nuts to Iowa).

Plus this would give Riley the chance to give a nice speech and say his goodbyes publically in a better situation than a very awkward post-game presser. It would be better for both parties to just pull the bandaid next week. 

8 hours ago, RedDenver said:

It's not us defending him so much as you have no idea what you're talking about. If I don't think you're a good home owner, should I just get to violate the contract of your deed to that property and take your house?

Sports contracts are violated everyday of the week.  Maybe one day DONU will get sick and tired of making legions of hack coaches fricking rich, but Im not holding my breath.