Show me your pets

I couldn’t find a thread of this.  I made it through 10 pages of 209 and quit lol.

Proud pet owners show me what you got . 

These are my boys . They ain’t right in the head sometimes but I love em anyway . :)

8B7B6A19-B210-4945-B812-978787A86727.jpeg.4b374857425b5b3199d4c07a27f0586c.jpeg

My name is Jake . I don’t know what they put in this ball (catnip) but I love it . 

My breath smells like a bait shop in July .

I like to open cupboard doors , get into everything ,drink from the toilet, and run outside any chance I get . 

I do not like to dance or be rocked like a baby but dad makes me anyway . 

901552B8-580E-4014-89E0-594A4BD0899D.jpeg.7465e0c926a9822709eff2b9a16159f4.jpeg

My name is Simon . I enjoy loud Five Finger Death  Punch , toilet water , laying in a basket too small for me ,watching tv , and running from the “shadow people”  . 

I don’t like to dance, or rockabye baby  either . I will plot your death if you try . 

• Plus1 6

We're Benny and Emma.   When I (Benny) was adopted, i really didnt adjust well to my new environment, so mom went back to my foster home and brought me back my very own dog (Emma) to help me out.  I love her so much, even though she looks like a hairless hippo (from having severe mange).  Her hair has since grown in fairly nicely (and don't tell her, but she still looks a bit like a hippo).

Oh, and that other "thing" - our nemesis - that stinking cat.  I hear mom and dad calling her "Tyrant" a lot, and other things, who even knows her real name.  All we know is that she is 8 pounds of pure evil and we are really afraid of her.  The other kitteh is so much nicer than this "Tyrant" one, but we couldn't find a handy picture.

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

• Plus1 3
13 minutes ago, Dilly Dilly said:

We're Benny and Emma.   When I (Benny) was adopted, i really didnt adjust well to my new environment, so mom went back to my foster home and brought me back my very own dog (Emma) to help me out.  I love her so much, even though she looks like a hairless hippo (from having severe mange).  Her hair has since grown in fairly nicely (and don't tell her, but she still looks a bit like a hippo).

Oh, and that other "thing" - our nemesis - that stinking cat.  I hear mom and dad calling her "Tyrant" a lot, and other things, who even knows her real name.  All we know is that she is 8 pounds of pure evil and we are really afraid of her.  The other kitteh is so much nicer than this "Tyrant" one, but we couldn't find a handy picture.

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

OMG love Emma the hippo!

And you are a good dog mom to go get her so that they could be happy together.

Edited by NM11046
  • Plus1 3

1 minute ago, Big Red 40 said:

Simon is also a master bug killer . Any spiders , Beatles , flies , etc that dare to enter “his “ house will be tracked down, killed,  and eaten . Lol

He’s especially fond of houseflies (sky raisins ) he will track them for hours to get a delicious little snack .   :P

Lol - sky raisins - hilarious.  Emma eats stink bugs, and then of course her breath smells of them.  Nasty.  

• Plus1 1
15 minutes ago, Big Red 40 said:

I tried having mine sleep with me I couldn’t do it  . 

One liked to sleep with his butt right in my face, the other one spazzed out  and launched off the bed every time I moved . Not cool . Lol 

When we had our first two cats, they slept with us.  One night, my husband said he had enough, and they weren't going to sleep with us anymore.  He banished them, and closed the door.  They sat outside our bedroom door, wailing non-stop and using their paws to rattle the door.  That lasted like 15 minutes and then he opened the door.  LOL.

• Plus1 1