Spring Game Tailgate

Looks like I'm gonna be back in town for the spring game for the first time in a few years (with a cute girl in tow who doesn't know anything about Lincoln or college football), and afaik it's also been a few years since we've had a Huskerboard tailgate.

So who's down? I'm fine to be an organizer but I don't know a lot of info as far as easy lots to get into, etc. In the past we always did it in the Journal Star lot, except once I think we did it in the NSAA lot past the baseball/softball complex. Speak your name and your contribution if you can make it, and don't feel intimidated if you're interested but nervous - everyone that's ever been to a tailgate has always been super cool and a blast to hang out with in person.

• Plus1 1

8 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Looks like I'm gonna be back in town for the spring game for the first time in a few years (with a cute girl in tow who doesn't know anything about Lincoln or college football), and afaik it's also been a few years since we've had a Huskerboard tailgate.

You have to TOW her?!

giphy.gif

• Plus1 4

Oh man, bringing a girl to a tailgate?  That is an all day affair!  You better be ready to entertain her, does she drink?  That is a possible black out situation and of course getting hit on by other guys.

My rule of bringing girls to tailgates...just bring girls that are "friends" and get them to bring more of their friends...then they have other friends to chat with and you don't get stuck trying to keep the convo going for 6 hours.

Edited by teachercd
  • Plus1 2