Incognito back on the field

Well I'm one to believe otherwise...he won't screw this one up. Just my opinion even though it wouldn't be surprising if I'm wrong, but for a guy to finally be healthy after sitting out about 2 years and is already a front runner for a starting job with the Rams, he must keep his head on right this time.

This idiot was a cancer on the team. He should have been gone while Pelini was here. Frank kept him and cost a couple of good Olinemen that he physically ended their careers, IN THE FRIGGING LOCKER ROOM!. He is a total horses ass and I could care less if he plays a game or staves to death. He did damned near as much damage to this program as Solich. I normally have a lot of patience with kids, but this jerk needed his ass kicked by the whole team. His intimidation antics were a continous disruption to the team.

He will never change and will most likely end up in prison. I hope he meets a real big husband!!!!!!!!!

He will never change and will most likely end up in prison. I hope he meets a real big husband!!!!!!!!!

That is harsh...come on, prison is out of the question IMO. His head is on straight now and he's on his way to be starting in his first year back in 3 years for crying out loud. He isn't that dumb to blow it all now. Maybe I'm being easy on him, but I'm happy he's working hard now.

He always worked hard. Except prior to the Rose Bowl. He just beats the crap out of his own team mates. He did it in high school, he did it at Nebraska too many times to count. Normally cheap shot crap to boot.

Most on the team were afraid of him at all times. Leopards do not change their spots, it is only a matter of time. Someone will get hurt other than on the field.

Sad so much talent, and not a lick of common sense in his whole body.

Poor baby needs a chance. Maybe we could let Manson out he needs a chance to.

He is still one of my favorites. He had some major issues, but I still like him as a player. This guy will make some noise for the Rams......he looked pretty good tonight. Good luck Richie!

Poor baby needs a chance. Maybe we could let Manson out he needs a chance to.

Comparing him to Manson makes perfect sense to me :hmmm

With all of the injuries to the Colts' d-backs, he should see a good amount of PT this pre-season and hopefully make the team.

Noticed him playing in the preseason game on now, Rams vs. Colts. Looks like they have him in there at LG. Wonder if Lord will see any PT for the Colts this game?

Lord saw quite a bit of time ending with 3 tackles. He looked pretty big.

Also for the rams, DeJuan Groce had a nice INT in the 2nd quarter. He is battling to keep his spot on the roster and thats a great way to do it.