A Dream here...

What if....and I'm spitballing now.....but what if Nebraska beats USC, goes undefeated and beats Texas. While a south Conference Team also beats Texas.....

Nebraska goes to the Big 12 Champion of the North....

Oklahoma goes to the Big 12 Champion of the South...

Nebraska Vs Oklahoma....now that is a true game

I think it would be a fantasic game. :thumbs A good look back at the old days. It also would be a great chance for Nebraska to cap off the regular season, seeing as how I have Adrian Peterson winning the Heisman this year. If the Big Red could pull off beating OU we might have a shot at the title .... this i a HUGE maybe and i can't stress that HUGE enough. I know that most of the fans on the board have crimson shades on right now .... but we have a schedual ahead of us that is not easy ... and injuries ... blah blah blah ... I think our boys in Red are going to give everything that they have this year ... only time will tell if it will pay off. But make no mistake the WC offense is working at NU and the people/recruites are REALY starting to notice.

GBR!!! :restore2

I does n't matter about the Big 12 championship.....I have seen what happens there

but my point is Oklahoma is fighting Nebraska.....and vise versa. At one time...There was a game called Game of the Century. So.....it would be nice if my dream came true....I wasn't alive for the first one...but I kind of rember the second one.......

Let's start the III

it is a very distinct possiblity that we're on our way, but it's too early to tell, we have to make sure the two big concerns are taken care of with the O-Line and the Safties. ( i know the running game was abysmal last year, but i am very comfortable with the current situation). all in all i'd say it would be safe to buy them tickets to kc :horns2