Purdue Post-Game Presser

Mavric

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Not to get off topic, but some of my colleagues have had parents call or email to complain about their kids’ grades.

And a LinkedIn story from a while back said that around 10-15% of HR people who do interviews had experienced a recent college grad bringing one or both parents to a job interview.  That just blew my mind.

Helicopter parenting is a huge problem.

To the bolded...are you serious?  WOW!!!!

:blink:

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Not to get off topic, but some of my colleagues have had parents call or email to complain about their kids’ grades.

And a LinkedIn story from a while back said that around 10-15% of HR people who do interviews had experienced a recent college grad bringing one or both parents to a job interview. That just blew my mind.

Helicopter parenting is a huge problem.

Ya, this could be an entire topic all on its own.  It is out of hand and frankly has and will continue to run great coaches out of coaching.  It just isn't worth it.  You can't even let your family come to the game because of the terrible things parents say about you in the crowd. Your kids hear it, your wife hears it, its ridiculous.   And this is when you are good and winning games.

• Fire 1