Purdue Post-Game Presser

Mavric

I have an idea to stop the penalties...

For every yard the team is penalized, the entire team does 100 yard bear crawls after practice.

Let me tell you something from my military days, NOTHING does more to stop bad habits or get screw ups to start doing s#!t right faster than punishing the entire team.  Because then, the over-whelming majority of players who aren't screwing up, get together and "blanket party" the offenders.  

• Plus1 5
2 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

For every yard the team is penalized, the entire team does 100 yard bear crawls after practice.

Let me tell you something from my military days, NOTHING does more to stop bad habits or get screw ups to start doing s#!t right faster than punishing the entire team.  Because then, the over-whelming majority of players who aren't screwing up, get together and "blanket party" the offenders.  

Frost is part of our 90s culture.

I'll let him handle these things as he knows how to.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Wouldn't be surprised if they have already done something similar. If a guy doesn't care it won't matter though. Not saying we have those guys, but we may have a few of those guys.

10 minutes ago, Making Chimichangas said:

Blanket parties are indeed the ultimate "self policing" method.  Never got one thank god, but participated in a few.  Nothing like 45 minutes of Mtn Climbers and push-ups at two in the morning to make discipline a priority!  Allons! To you MC.