Mavric

2019 NFL Draft

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

So ...... Which QBs will be available at #9? 

Asking for a friend.

We will actually have to do a coin flip with the Bills for the 9th pick. Dwayne Haskins is the only QB worth taking early, but we would have to move in front of the Giants and Jags to get him. If we want to wait a little later I am intrigued by Daniel Jones at the end of the 1st or early second round.

16 hours ago, The Murphinator said:

We will actually have to do a coin flip with the Bills for the 9th pick. Dwayne Haskins is the only QB worth taking early, but we would have to move in front of the Giants and Jags to get him. If we want to wait a little later I am intrigued by Daniel Jones at the end of the 1st or early second round.

Vance even lost us the coin flip....

53 minutes ago, Mavric said:

Man, do I wish my Vikings were in a position to take the kid. (Yes, I'm aware that Cousins has 2 years left on his enormous contract).

9 hours ago, Mavric said:

That really surprised me when I read that last night.  There wasn't any Nebraska kids drafted in the first round during the 90s?  I would have thought Ahman Green would have been 1st round.  I had to go look.  Even he was 3rd round.

I feel bad for many of these kids because they either received bad advice or were trying to make some money to help their families out.

• Plus1 2

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 7:00 AM, HS_Coach_C said:

I feel bad for many of these kids because they either received bad advice or were trying to make some money to help their families out.

'Some' declare because they were at risk to be passed on the depth chart.

• Plus1 1

2 hours ago, Notre Dame Joe said:

'Some' declare because they were at risk to be passed on the depth chart.

Then it's still bad advice. They should have been told to finish school because your football career isn't taking you anywhere. Now they have neither.

• Plus1 1