Big Red hoping to put on a show in Manhattan

To be honest with you guys, no one here at KSU knows if he will play or redshirt. We haven't seen a depth chart, and we've been told there are only 2 spots on the depth chart that are set in stone. 1 Linebacker & 1 OL. Everyone else is supposed to be fighting for their spot until week 1.

To be honest with you guys, no one here at KSU knows if he will play or redshirt. We haven't seen a depth chart, and we've been told there are only 2 spots on the depth chart that are set in stone.

i think its too early to tell to be honest. He could have a great summer and come into fall ready to rock. who knows. we will find out in a couple of months.

To be honest with you guys, no one here at KSU knows if he will play or redshirt.  We haven't seen a depth chart, and we've been told there are only 2 spots on the depth chart that are set in stone.

i think its too early to tell to be honest. He could have a great summer and come into fall ready to rock. who knows. we will find out in a couple of months.

Perhaps - but I've always felt that the WCO is too much to pick up for someone who is also having to learn where his classrooms are, is separated from home for the first time, and has never experienced the speed of the college game. Even if the two other guys aren't world-beaters, they have college experience and have gone through spring practice. Gives them a big leg up.

ahhhhh.......forget this freeman deal guys, we have beat it enough.....for me this guy does not even show up on the radar screen any longer.....water under the bridge, we all learned something from it......he should be a good qb for them next year, but we should have the other intangibles (or tangibles) to beat KSU for awhile now.....if we have really turned the corner, these guys should not be THAT tough to beat.......this game will be more about "us" than "them"..IMHO....

hunter

• 2 weeks later...

wow, if that is true maybe they gave Josh the nod? poor kid is gonna be on his ass a lot this year.....don't think he will be able to adjust to the speed of the game that quick....but there have been some freshman sensations in the past.........

hunter

more like a conflict has arisen with the new coaching staff. I just hope everything works out for Everidge.

wow, if that is true maybe they gave Josh the nod? poor kid is gonna be on his ass a lot this year.....don't think he will be able to adjust to the speed of the game that quick....but there have been some freshman sensations in the past.........

hunter

more like a conflict has arisen with the new coaching staff. I just hope everything works out for Everidge.

I'd be surprised if any of that was true; I haven’t been able to find an article anywhere, but I keep reading that His father said it was all lies on "Go powercat.com” Some one also logged onto a KSU forum claiming to be his mother and also said it was all rumor and Coach Prince has been great and AE loves the coaching staff. If you ask me it's nothing but: summer boredom; someone has an axe to grind; or AE has a bad practice and says something negative about the coaching staff to a roommate or something and it gets blown out of proportion. Or maybe he's transferring; which if he does, who cares I don't want anyone not committed to the team.

If anyone else is interested in current KSU rumors: QB Dylan Meier is going to be kicked off the team because he has repeatedly disobeyed orders to shave his side burns; RB Thomas Clayton reportedly has a secret weapon that he refers to as "nerve tonic" (rich in proteins and electromagnetic juices) that will guarantee him a 2,000 yard season; Former standout Darren Sproles has been recruited as a ringer and is playing under the alias John Doe.