Big Red hoping to put on a show in Manhattan

We should smoke them, but if we know we can't...

I hope Cally blitzes that sorry-ass Freeman every play, and just lights him up from now until the sun burns out. 15 yard personal foul, 15 yard personal foul, WGAS. Benedict Arnold us, Mutha F*cka?!? No WAY. :horns2

When Freeman was committed to Neb, he didn't fair too good in the All American game anyway. If his performance there was any indication, it should be fun to watch him play against the Huskers. Our defense should have a big day, gain confidence (if poss) and maybe get the secondary a taste of real success.

:horns2:horns2:smokin

I think they will pressure him for most of the game, and being young, with the lack of talent around him, Freeman won't do anything. Less than 50 yards passing, 6 or 7 sacks, constant hits. It's going to be fun.

That is how I picture it...just a cold hard beating! :cheers

It will be fun seeing his big body scramble from side to side and then get lit up by Carriker or Octavien...OUCH!

wow, i can't believe Princess is putting all his eggs in Freeman's basket.........if he or Meier get hurt (and that is possible with their inexperience) then he will live to regret letting Everidge go......quite a gamble for a 1st year coach.....pretty foolish, i would say.......eh? :wacko:

hunter

looks like it was pretty stupid on Princess' part to kick off Webb with 3 credits to go before graduation.

Now it is looking more and more that Carricker and Co. will have multiple shots at Freeman

As Clubber Lang said in an interview before his fight with Rocky......."My prediction, Pain"

I don't really find any of this funny.

For the Record, I don't believe Prince is or has pushed any of he QB's out.

Webb had his scholarship removed because he was told that if he didn't get his academics in line by taking summer school, he wouldn't have a scholarship until his grades were in check. Webb decided he'd call his bluff and spent the summer hanging out in Denver. Good riddance.

As for Evridge, with the depleted depth at QB whoever was third in line was going to end up on the scout team. And I think he left because Prince finally released an internal depth chart. Imagine being a Young QB that has been a starter in the past, and was expecting to have a chance at being a starter at KSU for years to come, you have athletic ability to push for starting time at many BCS schools, Only to find out that you were going to be running the scout squad this season. What would you do? Wouldn't you want to give yourself the opportunity to take your game to the next level by being a starter somewhere? All he could have hoped for after this season is being a backup to Freeman. Regardless of Freeman being the real deal or not remains to be seen, But I believe that the coaching staff is treating him like he's the future. How do you tell a guy that used to be a starter that the only playing time he'll get for the next 3 years is if Freeman gets injured or to play mop up duty. I can't say I blame him, although I am p1ssed and am not as optimistic about this season as I was this morning.

To answer another question... If Both QB's go down, someone will be playing injured.