Cal Senior QB is arrested

LP ring a bell this stuff happens. How about a few psycho lineman over the past few years. No program is untarnished. We just rotate turns in the media. I dont think our problems are as bad just saying give em' a break they are all kids and out on their own for the first time most of em.

Levy is 22, not a freshman. I think stupidity and a "I am important and above the law" attitude may have more to do with it. If he is stupid enough to get in a bar fight and blow his full ride to Cal, then he deserves whatever he gets. When this stuff happens, I think of all of those kids who cannot afford or have the opportunities to go to college. I have little sympathy.

Levy is 22, not a freshman. I think stupidity and a "I am important and above the law" attitude may have more to do with it. If he is stupid enough to get in a bar fight and blow his full ride to Cal, then he deserves whatever he gets. When this stuff happens, I think of all of those kids who cannot afford or have the opportunities to go to college. I have little sympathy.

precisely. no sympathy for the devil.