Last to post wins

Gastrointestinal infection is what the doctor says I have. In english that means, "HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE THE NEXT FEW DAYS ARE GOING TO BE BUMPY!" :throw

:dunno Have never heard of that before

Well not to put too much info out there, but it's horrible horrible and pure evil in your stomach and intestines. Like the stomach flu only this smacks the f*&k out of the stomach flu. :hmmph

Gastrointestinal infection is what the doctor says I have. In english that means, "HOLD ON FOR DEAR LIFE THE NEXT FEW DAYS ARE GOING TO BE BUMPY!" :throw

Damn!! Paper Sun wins the trip to New York and all BRI gets is sh*ts!! :o Sounds like a t-shirt slogan!!

Damn!! Paper Sun wins the trip to New York and all BRI gets is sh*ts!! :o Sounds like a t-shirt slogan!!

I know, I want a refund! :angry:

Certainly am glad we're done with the cutesy puppy pictures.

Amen to that. Especially since we had just put down my dog. Not to be a bummer on everyone. Might be going to Vegas next month.... and New Mexico the month after that. And maybe Des Moines soon after that, but not to see you BRI. So don't be getting your hopes up. Lol.

The High Life is kicking in BIG TIIIIIIIIME.....

Home alone with a chilled 9 pack and there are 5 Christmas Movies on our movie channels. :wtf . At Christmas time you get movies that have nothing to do with Christmas and on May 9 we get 5 :wtf . Do the people who schedule these movies have even the slightest clue? :wtf

T_O_B

:wasted:wasted:wasted

Home alone with a chilled 9 pack and there are 5 Christmas Movies on our movie channels. :wtf . At Christmas time you get movies that have nothing to do with Christmas and on May 9 we get 5 :wtf . Do the people who schedule these movies have even the slightest clue? :wtf

T_O_B

:wasted:wasted:wasted

I noticed that too. I was subjected to "Fred Claus." :angry:

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic