First (Blank) President

First (Blank) President  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 5/26/2019 at 9:51 AM, Frott Scost said:

Ive posted multiple videos on why a public option would never work. First of all, its a way to say “see medicare for all wouldnt work”. Youd have all the sick people buy into the public option which would jack up prices for that system. Then the insurance companies could charge super cheap because they have all the healthy people. Plus the way medicare is right now, youd still need private insurance because it does not cover everything. Youd essentially be paying for two different insurance plans. 

Well, I'm not advocating for this.  But, one way to get around that is for the government to artificially keep the premiums low.  The government doesn't have to break even or better so they can do whatever they want with premiums.  In fact, they could artificially force private insurance companies to reduce their premiums by doing so.

My biggest problem is, this still wouldn't do anything with what the real problem is in the system.....the cost of care from the providers and medical supply companies.

2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well....I wonder if he's met two Corinthians in a bar before.

Ya. The idea that Trump is Christian is laughable. He suddenly found God in 2016 and then nothing at all changed about him. Super believable. And yet there are idiots who think he’s a Christian and Obama’s a Muslim.

• Plus1 1