Allen Everidge to transfer??????

I can't wait for that game, just so we can stick it to them. I feel bad though for AE with all the crap he has to take from Prince if that stuff is true. I thought though that he would be all over Freeman, like it said...stopping practice and not criticizing. Carriker and co. will dominate him and his team. 40-3 'Skers.

I can't wait for that game, just so we can stick it to them. I feel bad though for AE with all the crap he has to take from Prince if that stuff is true. I thought though that he would be all over Freeman, like it said...stopping practice and not criticizing. Carriker and co. will dominate him and his team. 40-3 'Skers.

As bad as we have played against ksu in recent years I can't dare to think we will blow them out. I just want to win down there and could care less about the score. We need to shove them back where they belong at the bottom of the big 12. Until we prove we can take handle on the road of the big 12, this game will worry me.

As bad as we have played against ksu in recent years I can't dare to think we will blow them out. I just want to win down there and could care less about the score. We need to shove them back where they belong at the bottom of the big 12. Until we prove we can take handle on the road of the big 12, this game will worry me.

Yep, NU hasn't won in Manhattan since '96. A W is a W, I'll take it if it is by 1 point or 100. I'm not gonna be greedy. :)

But as bad as we have played against them in the past ten years, they haven't been this bad, while the Huskers are this good. I know the program has some demons against this team, but a lot of the big time players haven't been involved in a loss to KSU. I don't think we will have a problem with them. Sure I will take a win by any amount, but I think it will be a lot.

But as bad as we have played against them in the past ten years, they haven't been this bad, while the Huskers are this good. I know the program has some demons against this team, but a lot of the big time players haven't been involved in a loss to KSU. I don't think we will have a problem with them. Sure I will take a win by any amount, but I think it will be a lot.

Well 2 years ago when they went with 4 wins the whole season they blew us out by 21 points hanging 42 on us...

• 1 month later...