How bad is your cell bill...

Everytime I go to call my provider (Sprint) :angry:

I get hooked up with some "abu" person and I cannot every get anything cancelled. Thats another thread all in itself <_<

:) I wouldn't know anything about that :)

It's not only our customers, every time I call IT I get the same thing..

Guys, not to kill discussion, but let's remember that we do ask everyone to show a little restraint and decorum. "Towel head" doesn't get it in that regard.

Also remember - we want people who visit this board to feel welcomed. There are some that might find some of the discussions of late have taken too much of a personal tone. While we can't be everything to everyone, we don't want some one to avoid joining because they think the board might "attack" them if they fall into some kind of category or classification.

As always, we want your opinions and positions - we just ask that you express them appropriately. Thanks.

My son lost his phone a couple months ago. He kept telling me and his mother that it was in his room somewhere.

After about a month he got the balls enough to tell us that he left it on the counter at 7 -11 store and when he went back to get it , it was gone.

So when I get my next bill its around $450 bucks. The person that found it downloaded everything under the sun. And for good measure they called directory ass. 12 times at $1.85 a pop.

Needless to say my son has an Adidas print on his ass permanently. ;)

My son lost his phone a couple months ago. He kept telling me and his mother that it was in his room somewhere.

After about a month he got the balls enough to tell us that he left it on the counter at 7 -11 store and when he went back to get it , it was gone.

So when I get my next bill its around $450 bucks. The person that found it downloaded everything under the sun. And for good measure they called directory ass. 12 times at $1.85 a pop.

Needless to say my son has an Adidas print on his ass permanently. ;)

well he can always tell his friends/girlfriends that its a tattoo..