Release the hounds!

8 hours ago, The Cornfather said:

Does anybody have like a list of who has all participated in what games? I'm a visual learner myself and it would help me to know just what is all going on with redshirting if I could SEE it rather than someone just saying "so-and-so has played in X number of games."

I don't know how/where to look this kind of info up otherwise I'd do it myself.

HOL has been keeping track - but it doesn't look like it's been updated yet this week.

Of the Freshmen, Wan'Dale, Quinton Newsome, Garrett Nelson and Luke Reimer have played in (at least) five games so are not eligible to redshirt this year. 

Notable older players that have played in less than four games so could use a redshirt - Deontai Williams, Barrett Pickering and Jaron Woodyard.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

HOL has been keeping track - but it doesn't look like it's been updated yet this week.

Of the Freshmen, Wan'Dale, Quinton Newsome, Garrett Nelson and Luke Reimer have played in (at least) five games so are not eligible to redshirt this year. 

Notable older players that have played in less than four games so could use a redshirt - Deontai Williams, Barrett Pickering and Jaron Woodyard.

Wow, seems weird we've used Jaron Woodyard in less than four games. Are they intentionally redshirting him?