This is honestly embarrassing

seaofred92

1. What the hell is the play calling on offense? 

2. How does our defensive line routinely get dominated like this? 17ypc and 200 yards of offense in the first quarter of a must win game at home vs your rival?

3. Where is the edge contain? You’d think after Purdue this is stressed every week? We have guys that have no clue what is going on out there and clearly don’t understand their roles.

Even if/when we win today, there’s some serious questions that need to be answered in the off-season in my opinion. There’s much worse and less talented teams than Nebraska that don’t get blown off the ball like this against Iowa, especially in the first quarter. 

• Plus1 3

1 minute ago, seaofred92 said:

1. What the hell is the play calling on offense? 

2. How does our defensive line routinely get dominated like this? 17ypc and 200 yards of offense in the first quarter of a must win game at home vs your rival?

3. Where is the edge contain? You’d think after Purdue this is stressed every week? We have guys that have no clue what is going on out there and clearly don’t understand their roles.

Even if/when we win today, there’s some serious questions that need to be answered in the off-season in my opinion. There’s much worse and less talented teams than Nebraska that don’t get blown off the ball like this against Iowa, especially in the first quarter. 

1.  Only Frosty knows.

2.  Running a 3-4 when you're not built to run a 3-4 will do that to you.

3.  See #2.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

13 minutes ago, QMany said:

Recruiting classes on the field:

18-41

23-39

23-41

26-47

30-59

NE-IA

Scott Frost will keep blaming talent, since he seems incapable of matching even Kirk Ferentz’s coaching prowess. /S

Wow.  Just wow.  I have to say I'm surprised at the recruiting comparison, given what we're seeing on the field.