New Features.NCAA 2k6

thats the thing with EA games...they do hardly enough because they have a football monopoly...but just enough to get everyone to buy the game again. kinda gets annoying.

Every year the receivers have the dropsies even when catching is set at 99, the DBs are in perfect position to get a pick but dont jump 12" to do so, then they fail to bat it down.... There are some core game fundamentals they need to just work on, that would be a bigger improvement to me than a campus legend mode where you have to take tests and stuff :wtf ? I will rent this one, but im in no hurry to buy it.... never am.

now with that said, i did read they were going to expand upon playbooks.... how did that turn out?

Current Gen=Campus Legend (Basically RFTH with new name)

Next Gen=No new game modes.

Next-gen improved the most important thing, the Gameplay... its all new and amazing. WRs no longer drop wide open passes, they also put so much damn detail into the stadiums, memorial stadium is so good looking in the game and you can see all the buildings to the south and to the north you see the roads and the interstate and the stores

I agree. I don't think the playbooks have evolved all that much. It seems like they just made up new formations with the same plays coming from each one. At least NU's playbooks seems to be this way. It also seems that the trick plays are almost impossible to pull off against good opponents. Jumping the snap is cool, plus the new impact cameras are sweet as are some of the new animations (ZT isn't happy when somebody drops a pass). I was happy that the new video screen is in the current-gen version, plus one of the other new screens at the south end is in there too.

what i hate is when you are making an impact play, and you have your joystick jammed towards the endzone and the camera rotates, then your player switches directions with the camera.... i also hate the goddamned miracle streak pass the opponent gets every game. plus i really hate the angles my players take to the ball...