Don't Believe the (Preseason) Hype

A lot of people are starting to have Iowa as a dark horse to win the title. I had them last year, and they disapointed. I don't know about this year, with Ohio State returning everyone on offense pretty much, but the D is young.

If Iowa wins the NC, I will crawl into a fetal position and cry. For, I live in Iowa, and will then have to 1. listen to squakeye fans endless banter for years, and 2. see hundreds more hawkeye mail boxes, flags, and yard ornaments (it stings the eyes). I already have to listen to these blindly people tell me how the hawks have a program history equal to, or better, than the Huskers. This would just add fuel to their sensless fire.

Equal to or better than Nebraskas. :wtf ever!!!! Hurry up and take these people out and euthanize or sterilize them so the dumb fu#*$ cannot breed.

The best part about Jerkeye fans already running their mouths will be when they choke against ISU, Mich, and Ohio St, and then proceed to explain how it wasn't their fault they lost (mostly referee/clock issues). I can hear it now.... "Wha ha ha ha happpened was...."